Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I don't play a lot with new images. Only done this about 6 times. But I have a MIO 4K plus I don't use very often and wanted to load TNAP 5. I've loaded TNAP 5 and TNAP 5test successfully in slots with or without backup and setting up the tuners is no problem but when scanning I have the same issue on all installs. When the scan is complete and you press the green button to accept the scan results I get a green screen "software error" and it reboots. No channels are saved. Now when scanning from the signal finder it saves the channels but any channel selected gives a green screen "software error" and reboot. Channels are saved but if selected after a reboot it green screens and reboots. I've deleted the installs and tried different slots but still the same results. There is a early TNAP 3.2 in slot one and OpenViX in slot three and they appear unaffected by the problems with the TNAP 5 installs.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I read this thread to see if anyone else had this issue but nothing reported like that. I did however see a couple of suggestions I tried. So I loaded TNAP 5 Test again and rain the updates. 44 updates later it became TNAP 5 (no test) and the green screens are no more.

3. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Mio+ running TNAP5 updated to Feb. 8, 2024. There is a transponder on 97W Ku called WEDO Big Stories. The transponder details are as below. Lately, I can no longer watch it; only a black screen appears with no audio. SNR is 11.2 dB. The transponder is DVB-S2 2/3 8PSK and is not encrypted. So carrier lock level is 6.6 dB. Yet, if I play it via PotPlayer or via my smartphone then I can view the channel normally. Does anybody understand why this is so?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working fine on the sf8008 supreme. Since the service recently went on the air, could be they are still sorting out transmission errors.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mio+ is also receiving it well. It just isn't displaying anymore on my TV connected via HDMI connection. This same symptom is being experienced by others using Edision.

Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is not any transponder information in this. Only channel or Service information.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberham View Post
    I have a Mio+ running TNAP5 updated to Feb. 8, 2024. There is a transponder on 97W Ku called WEDO Big Stories. The transponder details are as below. Lately, I can no longer watch it; only a black screen appears with no audio. SNR is 11.2 dB. The transponder is DVB-S2 2/3 8PSK and is not encrypted. So carrier lock level is 6.6 dB. Yet, if I play it via PotPlayer or via my smartphone then I can view the channel normally. Does anybody understand why this is so?

Anyway, If you will look under AVC in your attached, you will see it is 1920 X 1080 -25i.

The 25i part is unusual and most likely, your television cannot handle it. Running the service through the player probably converts it to something else. This explains why can view it using the player.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stand Corrected!
    The TV is not the problem. The Edision cannot play it.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went back to the channel and watched it for a longer time period. Seems that every few minutes there will be a slight glitch in the audio and video display. Maybe it's affecting the sf8008 too?

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    ...If you will look under AVC in your attached, you will see it is 1920 X 1080 -25i.

The 25i part is unusual and most likely, your television cannot handle it. Running the service through the player probably converts it to something else. This explains why can view it using the player.
    This is a new issue. The Edision used to play it for a couple of months before a week or so ago. Can this be fixed? Reportedly, Azbox and Amiko can play the transponder.

11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What changed? I have no idea as I have not watched this channel. My best guess as to why it does not work has already been shown. You can check other images, but I doubt it is an enigma2 problem. Most likely, it will take Edision to fix it. Look and see what you can find out about it. See if anyone knows if the video format changed. Other than that, It looks like a normal satellite service.

Edision is Broadcom where the SF8008 receivers are Hisilicon. So the two are not the same.