Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Nice!

Also. I must say you always have the latest in fashion. Please upload or post your CinoGriPLi skin! Thanks.

2. Thanks stephan94 thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stephan94 View Post
    ....a great novelty is also to be able to see the signal of a non-locked frequency...
    This would be a game changer to assist in dish orientation. I want this. If familiar with the satellite arc, I bet you could almost immediately get some kind of weak signal from a satellite even if elevation is not precisely aligned yet.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    For some reason the timer worked fine for a couple of days but the last 2 recordings were only 10 minutes out of 30 programmed.

timers.xml:
    <?xml version="1.0" ?>
    <timers>
    <timer begin="1703979000" end="1703980740" serviceref="1:0:1:3:1:FF37:A2F1017:0:0:0:" repeated="127" name="ABC" description="ABC" afterevent="standby" eit="0" location="/media/usb/movie/" justplay="0" always_zap="1" pipzap="0" zap_wakeup="always" rename_repeat="1" conflict_detection="1" descramble="1" record_ecm="0">
    </timer>
    </timers>
    Microwave techs are fully deviated.

5. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today I was able to relocate my dish and my system is available again. I could test something with my Mio+ if required.

Also, it's been raised that TNAP5 Positioner Setup no longer displays tenths of a dB as previous images did. This makes it more difficult to manually position the dish precisely since you don't see the reading change until you gain or lose an entire 1 dB. Yet when you exit Positioner Setup, you can see the SNR reading with the tenths digit. Was this change intentional? Can it be changed back?
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

7. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eelstrebor View Post
    For some reason the timer worked fine for a couple of days but the last 2 recordings were only 10 minutes out of 30 programmed.

timers.xml:
    <?xml version="1.0" ?>
    <timers>
    <timer begin="1703979000" end="1703980740" serviceref="1:0:1:3:1:FF37:A2F1017:0:0:0:" repeated="127" name="ABC" description="ABC" afterevent="standby" eit="0" location="/media/usb/movie/" justplay="0" always_zap="1" pipzap="0" zap_wakeup="always" rename_repeat="1" conflict_detection="1" descramble="1" record_ecm="0">
    </timer>
    </timers>
    Actually you are programming 29 minutes according to your timer information.
    10 Minutes --Where? 10 minutes at the beginning, 10 minutes in the middle, 10 minutes at the end....etc.??
    I ran this same recording for some days and did not have any problems. I doubt you find the TNAP 5 file structure to be at fault because no one else has mentioned a similar problem here or at the PLi forum which TNAP 5 is based on. Some detective type work will need to be done to sort of pinpoint where the problem is. The problem needs to be fixed, whether it is in your system or in the image itself.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post

11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberham View Post
    EB's screenprint is C-band, yours is KU. Maybe that's the difference in resolution?
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

12. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    C and Ku band will display the same signal on Positioner setup. Anyway, it will be fixed in the next online update.

14. Thanks Megatron817 thanked for this post
    Likes cyberham, MikeB liked this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last question for this year: Will moded AVL6261 T2MI driver work on osmio mini4k too ?
    Last edited by lme; 12-31-2023 at 09:54 PM.
    Nihil sine Deo !