Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Do you select yes and press the ok button when exiting Positioner setup?...
    As a matter of fact, I see that I don't. I press EXIT EXIT. If I press EXIT YES, then Tuner A is green and issue doesn't occur. If I press EXIT NO, then Tuner A is not green and problem occurs. Operator error perhaps.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 1-metre motorized dish (150W+ to 81W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Avenger PLL321S-2 universal LNB, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK
    Most likely, your problems are a combination of the way you exit Positioner setup along with a lamedb file that has some corruption in it.

4. Thanks cyberham thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do we know when TNAP5.1 will be available in some form? My system is working well. So I'm looking for something to do that will mess it up. I may get out my old Openbox S9 and hook it up just to see how it handles the current FTA transponders.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 1-metre motorized dish (150W+ to 81W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Avenger PLL321S-2 universal LNB, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably some days or a week or two before 5.1 is finished. Still adding a few things.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Thanks lme, Babadem thanked for this post
    Likes cyberham, Megatron817 liked this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    After the last online update (2024-3-24), today I was fine tuning my signals acrros the arc.
    After few of this fine tuning and position saved, the box becomes sluggish: takes time to respond to the commands, even
    from the main menu when trying to restart:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

..and there is the spinner, like the box is confused.
    Last edited by lme; 03-27-2024 at 03:32 PM.
    Nihil sine Deo !

9. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually the spinner means that something or something(s) are running that are using enough resources to cause problems. This is why it is sluggish. This will be hard to fix without knowing what is running that caused this. What exactly were you using to do the tuning? Positioner setup?, Signal finder? Or ???. Does the box work normal now that it is rebooted?

11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Usually the spinner means that something or something(s) are running that are using enough resources to cause problems. This is why it is sluggish. This will be hard to fix without knowing what is running that caused this. What exactly were you using to do the tuning? Positioner setup?, Signal finder? Or ???. Does the box work normal now that it is rebooted?
    The only menu to do a fine tuning is positioner setup. After the reboot is working at normal speed, but after few tunings it's sluggish again. Do not remember having this issue before. And is not happening on other images (vix, openbh, etc) !
    Nihil sine Deo !

12. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You may also fine tune a c band actuator using Signal finder. The files for Signal finder recently changed. The files for Positioner setup have not been changed for months in TNAP 5.

I just fine - tuned back to back 89w, 91w, and 105w using Autofocus in Positioner setup. The debug log shows an error in Positioner setup, but nothing that should cause the spinner to activate. You usually only see the spinner when lots of resources are being used. Seems you have something running besides Positioner setup.

14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The coding for Positioner setup needs updating. Shown below in the screencap, the red is the correct code, and the green code is what is in TNAP5. Probably the best thing to do here is to forget about updating this in TNAP 5, and focus instead on TNAP 5.1. Your spinner and lagging problem may still exist, even if this code is corrected as you may have something running. You can check and monitor what is running by opening a terminal and typing top.

Here is what the top command in terminal looks like with Positioner setup running Autofocus.

15. Thanks Megatron817, lme thanked for this post
  16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tnap 5 crash when doing a new manual scan of ATSC channels.
    Attached Files Attached Files

17. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post