Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    This audio problem is in the receiver, so trying to stream these audio channels will not help.

2. Thanks rayydio, mengram, mountaineer thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There may be a light at the end of the tunnel for the audio problem or at least some help.
    The new receiver Titanium will be selling seems to have the same audio issue as the Zero 4K. Maybe someone can provide the correct TS file, which might allow these receivers to be fixed?
    This site will not help and is a waste of time:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reporting the problem at this site will not help either:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The thing to do is get someone to make the TS file that has the proper equipment. For some reason, these transponders are hard to record. I do have a TBS 5925 which might work, but I do not have the TS Reader program. If you are successful in getting the correct TS file, then post it here and I will send it to someone that might be able to get it fixed.

This is not our first Rodeo.
    Several things have been fixed or added to enigma2 for North America since 2012. The key to getting things fixed or added is knowing who to send the information to, and how to present the information and answer any questions so it is useful. Patience is Golden!

Vu+ Has never been good at communicating, but most things did get fixed in the Duo2 over a period of time. This was 2013-2014, so it has been a while. Since then, Vu+ has quit communicating with some image groups and has been ignoring problems. I used to really enjoy Vu+ receivers, but the difficulty in communicating with them, and their apparent lack of concern will make me avoid their products in the future.

4. Thanks mengram, mountaineer thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Possible progress.
    I had some time last night and was able to make a TS file using the 11921 transponder.
    Now let's see if we can find someone to look at it.....

6. Thanks rayydio, mountaineer thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks EB...since your are able to record a TS file perhaps you could record another. We have another problem transponder -

On 103W, the NC-1 through NC-8 mux, 12080 H 30000

On the VU+ we get audio but no video however on other non E2 boxes all is well.

8. Thanks el bandido, mountaineer thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to try and get one problem fixed at a time.
    These radio channels not playing are taking a considerable amount of energy, but I think they will be fixed. If these radio channels are not fixed then it will not be from a lack of trying. It is also possible that these radio channels will be fixed in some receiver make/models, but not in others. I am not encouraged at all in saying that the radio problem is an enigma2 problem after today. It will probably take the manufacturers assistance in fixing the radio issue. You have both a playing and recording issue in this one. We will see.

In the meantime, you guys are welcome to see what can be done about fixing the Video issue On 103W. I am talking about the NC-1 through NC-8 mux, on the 12080 H transponder. It should be pretty easy to show you how to make a TS file. That video issue has also been seen in some closed sourced receivers, so it is Not just an enigma2 problem. Will be interesting to see what it takes to get it fixed, but I think it will be easier than the radio issue.

10. Thanks rayydio, Megatron817, mountaineer thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The issue with the NC1-NC8 is the same problem I have seen on other wild feeds with VLC player showing it is 4:2:0 and it acts like 4:2:2.
    Looking at the codec in VLC it is Mpeg 4 264 AVC there is some information missing in the color space,format compared to other mpeg 4 264 AVC videos that play fine.
    Sometimes I have seen on wild feeds the video come on when they cut to a commercial while sitting on the channel just listening or streaming but soon as you change the channel and go back to it no video again. It is like once the missing information is received from the commercial video the video will remain open and viewable as long as you don't change the channel.

12. Thanks rayydio, mountaineer thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Megatron
    Are these the Channels you are referring too the NBC mux.
    If they are I get them with my Zero.
    Regards.
    Chewie
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chewie the channels that we are having an issue with are the NBC MUX NC-1 through NC-8

On 103W, the NC-1 through NC-8 mux, 12080 H 30000

We get audio but no video and that is what Megatron is also talking about also.

16. Thanks el bandido, mountaineer thanked for this post
  17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Information on How to make a proper ts file is in the link.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Read it and you will know what takes to make one. There are other methods such as TSReader, but this one costs no additional money.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

18. Thanks rayydio, mountaineer thanked for this post
  19. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron817 View Post
    I had been using the satdreamgr image but it has a problem with the fast forward while playing back a recording. If you try to skip forward/fast forward once you get to 16x or faster it would hangup with just a spinner and a still picture on screen you can hear the hard drive winding up and down a power off with the rear switch is required. the problem started with the satdreamgr pli-5 9/6/2018 file and the new satdreamgr-6 also has the problem.

SDG with latest in flash in the Duo2.

Well, been trying to live with it, but it's really starting to get old. Every time time I get the spinner, I know it's time to do a reboot. But after the reboot, you can be sure that the hard drive will now be corrupt. Only solution is to remove HD and connect to Win and do a chdsk to fix the corruption.

Thought my original drive might be getting old (not really), switched to another drive and used it for a few days. Sure enough, got the spinner BS and rebooted the new drive. I know that I will have to remove the new drive and connect it to Win to fix it.

What a pain....

20. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post