Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I won't modify the bin file, I don't know how to do this anyway. I'm trying to trick the blindscan plugin into thinking it works on a vuzero4k.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would probably be easier to trick the box into thinking it was a Zero 4K. The blindscan plugin is only the interface for the blindscan binary located in usr/bin. The blindscan plugin is pretty much useless without the binary file in usr/bin.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached pictures are the results of two manual scans of 116.8W c band. The first scan finished in a little less than 3 minutes. The second scan finished in about 6 and 1/2 minutes. The second scan was a network scan. I have done this same test on other satellites and can find no use for the network scan other than it taking more time to complete.

Scan without network search flag
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

scan with network search flag
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. Thanks eastof111 thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a bug with the pvr addon kit. The receiver sees the addded hard drive as an usb drive. Some images such as OpenAtv and Blackhole will create a vuplus folder on the pvr hard drive when an image backup is made. This vuplus contains a zero 4k sub-folder with a force.update file in it. This causes the receiver to stick in boot when a different team's image is loaded using the receiver's back usb port. It took me a while to figure out what was going on, and the work-around for this is to move the vuplus backup file on the pvr drive into a different folder. If you get caught in a boot loop, then load a copy of the last image that you backed up on the pvr drive. This needs to be fixed somehow in the enigma2 image.

6. Thanks eastof111, Megatron817 thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    There is a bug with the pvr addon kit. The receiver sees the addded hard drive as an usb drive. Some images such as OpenAtv and Blackhole will create a vuplus folder on the pvr hard drive when an image backup is made. This vuplus contains a zero 4k sub-folder with a force.update file in it. This causes the receiver to stick in boot when a different team's image is loaded using the receiver's back usb port. It took me a while to figure out what was going on, and the work-around for this is to move the vuplus backup file on the pvr drive into a different folder. If you get caught in a boot loop, then load a copy of the last image that you backed up on the pvr drive. This needs to be fixed somehow in the enigma2 image.
    That's good to know.
    Ordered one this morning with the pvr kit.

8. Likes el bandido liked this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is great! I think you will enjoy this little receiver.

10. Thanks Megatron817 thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered one of these from satshop.tv on 2018-05-07. They confirmed receipt of payment, but haven't notified me of shipping, yet. Anybody have experience with this vendor?

12. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    Ordered one of these from satshop.tv on 2018-05-07. They confirmed receipt of payment, but haven't notified me of shipping, yet. Anybody have experience with this vendor?
    Welcome to legit termite. have not have any dealings with them, but a visit to the site has a banner about vacation. please see the attached screen shot..

click click b00m

14. Thanks el bandido, termite thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, ViP3R. I missed that. Guess I'll have to twiddle my thumbs for a few more days.

This thread is the reason I ordered that receiver, and also the reason I registered here. Blame the folks who've posted in here for any bad consequences.

16. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
  17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made some more modifications to the Service Scan. Screencaps are attached.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

18. Thanks Megatron817, eastof111, ViP3R, termite thanked for this post