Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Any OpenPLi image that has "rc" in it such as "openpli-7.0-rc-vuzero4k-20181112_usb.zip" is a test image. The "rc" means release candidate, and also means that the image may have bugs, may crash, or may be incomplete. It is good to see these images being used. Be sure to report any problems that you find.

2. Thanks Megatron817 thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I need to know if there are any issues at all with this setting. The user Defined 10750 l.o. setting will probably be deleted.

The Circular lnb setting is being looked at by Huevos.

I remember some scan issues with this setting, but I do not recall what they were. Seems there were 150 MHz issues when scanning certain frequency ranges?

Hey EB...I'm running circular and I don't think I'm having any issues with blindscan. Seems to be doing fine -

4. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes Megatron817 liked this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to know if there are any issues at all with this setting. The user Defined 10750 l.o. setting will probably be deleted.

The Circular lnb setting is being looked at by Huevos.

I remember some scan issues with this setting, but I do not recall what they were. Seems there were 150 MHz issues when scanning certain frequency ranges?
    Actually EB, I think I may have spoken too soon. I believe I am having an issue on 103W Ku with dups on only one transponder. It is 12145 / V / 20000...I am getting dups on 11940 / V / 20000 which is 205 off. It's strange as it's the only situation where I get any dups on any sat. The blind scan is set up as vertical and horizontal, with a range of 2-45. Once again I'm using a standard LNBF on the circular setting. Image is OpenPLI 6.2

6. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what a scan of those two transponders returns for me:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. Thanks rayydio thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what a scan of those two transponders returns for me:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Ooops, never mind, just pretend I did not leave that post -

10. Likes Megatron817, el bandido liked this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have come across an NPR Mux on 91W Ku 11912 / V /2000. I am using OpenPLI 7.0rc and blindscan will not find this transponder on my setup anyway, I have to enter it manually and scan it that way. It's a 22 channel audio mux...not every channel is active. I have scanned this transponder using another box and can access several of the audio channels. However with the VU+ I cannot access any of the channels. Have any of you tried this transponder?

12. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you got anything to record the stream with? We might be able to get that fixed if the Transport Stream can be recorded.

14. Thanks rayydio thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No I don't EB

16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rayydio View Post
    I have come across an NPR Mux on 91W Ku 11912 / V /2000. I am using OpenPLI 7.0rc and blindscan will not find this transponder on my setup anyway, I have to enter it manually and scan it that way. It's a 22 channel audio mux...not every channel is active. I have scanned this transponder using another box and can access several of the audio channels. However with the VU+ I cannot access any of the channels. Have any of you tried this transponder?
    I get it with a blindscan on occasion, the signal is slow to roll in. Some are mpeg and others are AAC audio but yes nothing plays with the VU+ zero 4k.
    My windows 10 laptop says it is M3U8 file but media player does not support it.
    Last edited by Megatron817; 11-30-2018 at 03:47 PM.

17. Thanks rayydio thanked for this post
    Likes rayydio liked this post
  18. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron817 View Post
    I get it with a blindscan on occasion, the signal is slow to roll in. Some are mpeg and others are AAC audio but yes nothing plays with the VU+ zero 4k.
    My windows 10 laptop says it is M3U8 file but media player does not support it.
    Tried streaming to VLC and no joy. VLC does M3U8 as I can stream video thru box to VLC fine.