Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello EB
    I installed your satellite list under the etc/enigma2 and it did not make much difference.
    Today I worked on the cabling on my setup, I have an ortho set up 2 ku and 2 c-band lnb's going into a 4x8 multiswitch , I remove some switches that I had between the output of the multiswitch and the receivers, now this little thing rips on blind scan it pick up 104 fta channels on 117w, I scanned a few satellites and is all good now it blind scans pretty good, now I have to work on the Ku-band and start to chase the 16 and 32 APSK channels.
    I got to try the VIX and the SatDream images and see if they pick up more channels.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Regards.
    Chewie

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very Good!

About how long did it take to blindscan 117W?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took about 8:40 min with ATV image,all 104 channels everything else is about half of this time depending how many channels, but it blinds scans and I am happy.
    Regards.
    Chewie

5. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was this a Free channel scan or an ALL ( Free + Encrypted) channel scan of 117w?

Your start symbol rate should be set to 1 as seen in the screencap.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The channels were free channels, My VU DUO2 only scan 58 free channels and to took about 7 minutes.

8. Thanks el bandido, eastof111 thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Duo2 should scan about the same amount of channels - or at least mine does.

Here are screencaps of the OSMini blindscanning 117W, one free channels, and the other ALL channels or services.

Those scans have the start of the Service Scan stamped at the top. This tells me how long it took to scan the transponders without having to sit and watch it.
    My blindscan plugin has been modified. A selection has been added to ignore the transponders that are connected to your channels for a particular satellite. I see no need to rescan transponders that already have channels, and this feature cuts the Total blindscan time in half or more for most satellites here is what the customized menu looks like:

I also added a feature to only scan the transponders that have channels or scan only lamedb transponders in the Manual Scan or Service Scan. I did this to clean up dead channels from 16apsk and other feeds or channels that have gone dark. This feature works well for my uses.

It would be interesting to know if transponders 3954,3957, and 3961 are found during a blindscan of 101 West. The stock blindscan plugin used to be set where it would miss one of those transponders, but I modified the blindscan plugin so the OS Mini finds all three of those transponders at 101 West.

Would also be interesting to know if 16 apsk works on the Zero 4K. I bet it does.

10. Thanks eastof111 thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the results of an OSMini blindscan of free services at 101W:

12. Thanks eastof111 thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello EB
    Regarding the 101W i was only able to pick 25 channels the 4K CHANNELS are not active today but they were yesterday, this time it did not pick the Decades channel anymore, o well.
    I was able to set it up for KU BAND and it scans also, I scan 97W Ku and it picked around 146 channels, not sure how many is there.
    If you know of any 16 apsk channels let me know so I can try to scan it.
    Regards.
    Chewie

14. Thanks el bandido, eastof111 thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My ku Blindscan, set to ALL services, and using the OS Mini found 245 services.

The blindscan plugin I sent you in post #14 has a position for APSK transponders. When this option is set, ALL transponders in a blindscan are deleted except for 16/32 APSK

You may install that plugin in an OpenPLI based image and easily search for APSK transponders It usually takes about 3 minutes for my receiver to search a satellite for transponders, and nothing will be returned except APSK transponders when the plugin is set like that.

I will also keep an eye out for these transponders too.

Also, I made a honest attempt to get one of these receivers. Let's see what happens. The enigma2 file system is easy to work with on the Zero 4K receiver, and I like that.

16. Thanks eastof111 thanked for this post
  17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Zero 4K arrived today. I think it is a nice box for what it is. I will post more about it later this weekend.

18. Thanks ViP3R, eastof111 thanked for this post
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast