1. Collapse Details
    Enigma2 Channel Selection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I've been into FTA for quite some time now but never worked with the Enigma2 operating system.

My question is in regards to channel selection. From what I can tell channel selection is done through bouquets or categories but is it possible to bring up a list of satellites, then choose one and in turn bring up a channel list for that satellite like a conventional receiver?

Thanks.

2. Thanks ViP3R, mountaineer thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enigma2 is a conventional operating system It just has a lot of features that are available if you want to use them.
    Channel selection may be customized to show channels or services when you press a certain key on the remote control for the receiver. I use the green button for channel selection,and will show you how I have it set up for me.

Press the green button once for the channel list for your current satellite or terrestrial service list.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Press the green button again for the satellite list.

Press the green button again if you want to split the satellite selection into groups.

You may customize even further by using bouquets and Favorites.

4. Thanks ViP3R, mountaineer thanked for this post
    Likes easily confused liked this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your reply.

That sounds great, I think I"ll have to save my extra pennies up and get one of the Edisions. I was kind of interested also in the Zgemma H5 with the built in ATSC tuner but I believe I read that it didn't have a blind scan pluggin yet.

Thanks

6. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    EB, noticed you scanned 177w; how's the reception from your neck of the woods?

8. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by navagator View Post
    Thank you for your reply.

That sounds great, I think I"ll have to save my extra pennies up and get one of the Edisions. I was kind of interested also in the Zgemma H5 with the built in ATSC tuner but I believe I read that it didn't have a blind scan pluggin yet.

Thanks
    Correct. No blindscan or 16 apsk in the H5. The OS Mini is atsc capable using an external Hauppauge 850 tuner
    The dual or twin DVB-S2 is the only OS Mini to consider. The second Montage tuner has 16/32 apsk, and a fairly decent blindscan. Look in the link.

177 West is a dummy satellite that I use for dish tuning. 177 West would be over the horizon in Atlanta, Ga. Sorry for the confusion on that.

10. Thanks mountaineer, eastof111 thanked for this post