Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Esmos of Octagon knows about this problem. Unfortunately, the people that do the coding are on vacation for about 1 week more or less. Doubt we see much done in that amount of time.

There was a bug in ATSC. ON low power stations, the ONID may be the same for several different channels or frequencies (transponder). The Atlanta, Ga. area has several of these, and it would cause a real mess because enigma2 could only process the last ONID scanned. This resulted in the other previous scanned channels with the same ONID to not work!
    Athoik and SatDreamGr have solved this problem in the latest experimental image. A new setting shown in the screencap takes care of this problem. The location of this new setting is Menu--->Setup--->System---Customize. Scroll down to the last setting and change "Ignore DVB namespace sub network" to No.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I appreciate the ATSC work that has been done by Athoik, SatDreamGr, OpenAtv, OpenVix, and other groups. There are only a small amount of ATSC Countries, and I really appreciate the help that has been given so we can view Terrestrial channels on FTA receivers in North America!

Here are the supported ATSC devices for Octagon SF4008:
    Hauppauge 850
    Hauppauge 950q
    Hauppauge 955q

These three devices are the only ones that have been tested and known to work on the SF4008 using SatDreamGr images.

2. Thanks chewie thanked for this post
    Likes eastof111 liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Additional work was done today. Athoik, SatDreamGr, defined a way for enigma2 to check for usb devices:

Instead of adding more and more checks on ep_XX values I created a generic check that will check the link if contains usb, if that is true, then we have a usb.

So when new values appear on ep_XX you don't have to care any more, enigma2 will identify those usb devices at once, as long as the link contains usb in the path.
    In other words, he gave us a way to make the Hauppauge 955q work the first time, but fixed it in a more correct manner today. This update is available now as an online update in SatDreamGr experimental images for the SF4008.

I was having trouble before this last fix getting more than one Hauppauge 850 to be recognized when the Hauppauge 955q was attached. As a test, I connected 3 Hauppauge 850's to the SF4008 along with the Hauppauge 955q. The results can be seen in the screencaps below.

4. Thanks MCelliotG thanked for this post
    Likes MCelliotG liked this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been out of the loop for a while.... in past conversations regarding duo2, I asked why Sundtek and Hauppauge 850 could not coexist and the pix posted above shows both are available. Info please.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is fantastic. I think it's high time I debuted my skin too!

7. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Duo2 would have the same usb device update as the SF4008. Do the same: Download the latest SatDreamGr experimental image, then update online. Sundtek and Hauppauge should work.

The skin by Miss MCelliotG fits the SF4008 like a glove! It is the skin that I use for the Octagon most of the time, and it works very well!

I would pretty much consider the SF4008 to be "complete" once some sort of internal tuner blindscan is available. Everything else seems to work for me using a 1080 television. There are known issues with the SF4008 when using 4K television. The 4K issues should be fixed soon.

9. Thanks chewie, sideswiper, mountaineer thanked for this post
    Likes eastof111 liked this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCelliotG View Post
    This is fantastic. I think it's high time I debuted my skin too!
    Hello MCelliotG
    which Skin you debuted? can you share it with us here.
    Let us know.
    Thanks.
    Chewie

11. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't debuted it yet, most probably in the weekend. My Glamour Aura FHD skin for openPLI.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

13. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    @elbandido the last time I was called a miss was 15 years ago when I had long hair and a drunk guy saw me in the dark. I laughed so hard at this! Lol

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

15. Thanks el bandido, mountaineer thanked for this post
  16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    The Duo2 would have the same usb device update as the SF4008. Do the same: Download the latest SatDreamGr experimental image, then update online. Sundtek and Hauppauge should work.

The skin by Miss MCelliotG fits the SF4008 like a glove! It is the skin that I use for the Octagon most of the time, and it works very well!
    Thanks, will give it a try this weekend.

17. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  18. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    OpenVix has applied the updates and fixes for ATSC. I appreciate this!

19. Thanks eastof111, mountaineer, ViP3R thanked for this post