Thread: Zgemma H5.AC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    The radio stations on AMC 18 at 105 Cband are still perplexing me. They scan in great and seem to be mpeg 2 audio. I have manually added them...put them in as a tv channel etc and have not got them to play for some reason. yesterday I was trying to get the New york yankee game and was listening to it through my computer using smartdvb but could not get it to play through the zgemma. Maybe someone has some suggestions.

other than that these boxes just keep zooming along , great receivers!

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make a few minute TS recording of the satellite stream and upload it.

You may also try editing the lamedb file and enter the audio pid manually if you know what it is, or can get it from another receiver.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    New Mux on ANik F3 Cband.....4040 H 34284 S2 8psk....has great channels *Thanks Photoman!!!!!...some of which are H265,,,,Zgemma H5 does those just fine!...Great receiver...Still purring along! Not many receivers can do h265!

6. Thanks el bandido, mengram, ViP3R, rrob311, eastof111 thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido, rrob311 liked this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello mountaineer! Thanks for that great review of new receiver! Your work was very intense! Have you seen any product updates lately about the Blind Scan and the 16apsk decode? Looks like I will be looking to purchase in the near future!

ATTENTION MODS: Would youall ever stock/support this receiver? Thanks

PS mountaineer: I would like to pm you about the "Where and what $$$$" if you don't mind"

Thanks much

8. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrer
    16apsk is not supported by this receiver/tuner. I have also been unable to add a USB tuner as adding one removes the box tuner from the selection. Other than that it is a great box, especially since it has built in ATSC and H265. Is extremely reliable and rock solid. I use it to record 10 to 12 programs a week and it never misses.I have not seen any blind scan plug ins but elbandido may know more about it than me. If you need ATSC and H265 then this receiver is a great choice. If you need more info I will try and find it. Thanks Neer.

10. Thanks rrob311 thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
    New Mux on ANik F3 Cband.....4040 H 34284 S2 8psk....has great channels *Thanks Photoman!!!!!...some of which are H265,,,,Zgemma H5 does those just fine!...Great receiver...Still purring along! Not many receivers can do h265!
    Mountaineer do you have a 4ktv? if so, is there a noticeable difference from 4k to 1080p with the receiver?
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

12. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    rrob I do not have anything 4k to display on. So I cant tell you the difference. I do have a 4K card in mycomputer but it is displayed on a "normal" tv or monitor. I cant justify buying a 4k display device (monitor or TV) with so little up there being 4K. You can tell a little difference in the level of detail but I'm sure you cant really appreciate it without a 4k tv. Of course I might not be able to tell a huge difference or it may be game changer for me...but I just dont see the value of it right now with nothing but a few feeds and preview channels.
    Sorry this isnt super helpful. I wanted to be able to watch anything broadcast in 4k but just not in 4k yet LOL.

Also the H265 channels have all switched to mpeg or h264 on Anik F3 listed above.

14. Thanks rrob311 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123