Quote Originally Posted by rodder View Post
Will the Edision OS Mini do 16APSK
The answer is Yes and No, so let me explain.

A single tuner OS Mini has a Broadcom BCM73XX Tuner in it. This tuner is not capable of 16 APSK, AND This tuner currently will not blindscan the lower symbol rates such as the LPB Feeds channel on 87W at 11804H, 1250SR. There seems to be some blindscan issues with skinny transponders and this particular tuner so the the lower blindscan for symbol rate is locked out below 2000 symbol rate. (The manual or transponder scan is not locked out.)

Look in the link and you will find a Dual DVB-S2 OS Mini.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Dual DVB-S2 OS Mini shown in the link has the original Broadcom BCM73XX tuner, Plus a Montage FTS-260 tuner. The FTS-260 tuner supports at least 16APSK. It also does not have the low blindscan symbol rate issues like the Broadcom BCM73XX tuner does on blindscan of skinny transponders, so the lower symbol rates are not blocked for the FTS-260 tuner.

Who else has a stock tuner that does 16APSK and uses enigma2 operating system? Edision is the first I know of to offer this, even if it is only one tuner in a dual tuner receiver. I am real tempted at this point to purchase the dual tuner receiver in the above link and test it. Be aware that other OS Mini two tuner receivers are available, except that the second tuner is DVB-T which is useless for us.