I see the efforts of Rick Caylor to put X2SAT out of business have been unsuccessful.

Price: $134.95
Sale: $118.95 & FREE Shipping. Details
You Save: $16.00 (12%)
In Stock.
Sold by X2SAT and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Full HD FTA (FREE TO AIR) Digital Satellite Receiver , Mini DVB-S2 & USB Media Player "High Quality"
USA & Americas Full Satellites "Galaxy 19...ETC" Built IN , Middle East Software also available to download "NileSat, HotBird...ETC" from the official website , (1 port) USB 2.0 HOST HDD supporting for Timeshift and Live recording or playback simultaneously, Blind Scan, Media Player from any USB Flash Drive
Easy Upgrade (Online Update from the receiver directly or Just visit : x2sat.com & Download to USB --> Upgrade directly)
PVR (From Live Satellite Signal Only) , Support IPTV Service
Warranty 1 Year, Free HDMI CABLE, AV Cable & Two Remote Control, User Manual, CD "Included Videos & PDF Files Show full guide details how to use this receiver" Warranty Card, Wall Mount (You can put this receiver on the Wall or Behind the TV with attached screws Free in the Box), Customer Service Support from X2 Team

Too high of a price for me. I can get an opensource linux E2 box with blindscan for about the same money. Look for the price on the Premium V to drop.