Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    azbox bravissimo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have this receiver. It is a dual tuner ali chip box. Does anyone know more about this box ....I have searched and searched nd can find precious little about the true specs. It does AC 3 Dolby DIgital, AAC, 16apsk. Really a decent little receiver.But the sat list is terrible and must be added in manually by remote. I need to find a channel editor for it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

i have tried all of the ali editors I can get my hands on and they all are "off" on the names of the channels ...much like they act with jynxbox files. I have attached a udf file renamed to .doc. Just rename it .udf.

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    As you probably know,

The azbox bravissimo was a box designed for theft more than anything else. It is not an AzBox made by the original AzBox company. Many of these boxes were destroyed in South American raids. Very little if any support exists for this box.

4. Thanks ViP3R, mountaineer thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I read that stuff.. I live in US and have no use for stealing anything nor those that practice it. But I do like the box in that it is a dual tuner that can be had for $50. It also does 16apsk which with the mux open now on G 19 makes it very nice. I do like this box but am looking for all the tools such as a channel editor. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks guys!

6. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You will need to find an Ali editor that supports dual tuners. Plus you should find the recovery software before you try any editor. Ali is bad about bricking when the sat/channel file is altered.

8. Thanks ViP3R, mountaineer thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are right there I have already used the recover tools etc. Even changed the Bravissimo into a tocom free box. But still no editor to be found. There supposidly was one but all links are dead . thanks!

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
    Yes I read that stuff.. I live in US and have no use for stealing anything nor those that practice it. But I do like the box in that it is a dual tuner that can be had for $50. It also does 16apsk which with the mux open now on G 19 makes it very nice. I do like this box but am looking for all the tools such as a channel editor. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks guys!

Is it the AZ Editor HD your looking for?

click click b00m

11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It goes by different names but I think that is one that they mentioned..I think I tried it..or atleast one that was out there....if you have a link or somewhere to download the one you are talking about I would be very thankful. Thanks!

12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it helps.

click click b00m

13. Thanks Costactc, el bandido thanked for this post
  14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Vip3r. I downloaded it and tried it to no avail. Same as others...sat names are right and perfect...channel names are either characters or blank...no audio pids etc. I wonder if there is a special script.ini that you have to load to get the charcter count correct? I tried using serial and saved .udf file...both gave the same result.
    I am open to more help and guidance.

Thanks guys!

15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you alter the sat names with that editor? Does it still work correctly after doing that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast