Thread: New Feed

1. Collapse Details
    New Feed
    Guest Guest
    Finally nice weather and time to install my new prime focus feed for my 6' ku band dish. I presently have an invacom quad on the dish but the lnb is offset and not prime focus as my dish is. The feed is an invacom qpf-031 flange in combination with an invacom prime focus feed horn.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: New Feed
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!!! Let us know how it works out.

3. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I tried the better part of about 5 hours to extend my dish arms because the new feed is about 3 inches longer then the invacom quad. No can do, I would need to order longer dish arms or find a way to mod the feed holder.
    In the meantime, I finally found a place in B.C. which carries a dual prime focus universal lnb- Invacom TWH-031. Think I'll slap it on and attempt to pick up some lower tp frequencies on the Atlantic sats:

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Slapped my new universal lnb on this morning, just beat the rain. I noticed on the Atlantic sats an increase of about 10% signal quality. As I start approaching the American side, most tp scanning in at 100% on my azbox ultra hd.

5. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I think I might need to go back outside and do some skewing. I get excellent signal quality up to 99w, after that it diminishes as if I'm scanning with a 30" dish, can't understand why.