1. Collapse Details
    Remote control...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hi.
    The large remote control supplied has an unlabeled red button below 'recall'
    What is that for ? Pressing, asks for a USB device. Guessing as there is zero user instructions; I hope that inserting a USB thumb drive would record the program... How far from reality ? Did anyone try ?
    And... is there a maximum memory size for the thumb drive ?
    Two H-to-H 92 inch Unimesh parked at 98W, for Galaxy 16 and 19 and at 58W for Intelsat 21 + C and Ku LNBF + two X2 premium mini + HDMIs to TV

2. Thanks cpr43 thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The button below 'RECALL' is for recording. There is a user manual on the website x2sat.com that has instruction, they are better than none... I don't have a USB hard drive, but I did put a 16GB flash drive in it and recorded an hour of ABC last week, and it played back just fine. If there is a max size, it is bigger than 16GB. An hour of ABC at 720P uses 6-9GB. I used the timer to get the recording, but I guess pushing the button would do as well.
    Migold -
    10' Mesh BUD Dual C-LBNF (61W-139W) with (1) Dual LNBF for 97°W & (2) Dual LNBF for 101°W; 90 cm GeoSatPro w/ DG380 (61W-125W) & 2.4 meter stationary (aimed to) with (1) Dual C-LBNF for 99°W & (2) Dual LNBF for 105°W. 4X4 switches w/ DiSEqC switches to AZBOX Premium Plus HD; AZBOX miniMe; X2 mini Premium HD, & X2 DVB-S2 M1 HD. OTA-VHF Hi-Band Yagi+Amp; HDTV Antenna w/Internal Booster from 'antennashopusa' on ebay.

4. Thanks Externet, el bandido, eastof111, cpr43 thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, migold. That is great news !
    Whenever you can, please direct me to any place that shows the X2 remote control instructions that you found.

I went ----> x2sat.com--->support---->usermanual---->and 'set-top boxes' is frozen. Is there another path ?
    Two H-to-H 92 inch Unimesh parked at 98W, for Galaxy 16 and 19 and at 58W for Intelsat 21 + C and Ku LNBF + two X2 premium mini + HDMIs to TV

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once you get used to their website, it is not hard to find. Go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for software update downloads and manual downloads. I went ----> x2sat.com--->products---->set top boxes---->DVB S2---->premium mini--->softwares----> and choose what you want to download.
    Migold -
    10' Mesh BUD Dual C-LBNF (61W-139W) with (1) Dual LNBF for 97°W & (2) Dual LNBF for 101°W; 90 cm GeoSatPro w/ DG380 (61W-125W) & 2.4 meter stationary (aimed to) with (1) Dual C-LBNF for 99°W & (2) Dual LNBF for 105°W. 4X4 switches w/ DiSEqC switches to AZBOX Premium Plus HD; AZBOX miniMe; X2 mini Premium HD, & X2 DVB-S2 M1 HD. OTA-VHF Hi-Band Yagi+Amp; HDTV Antenna w/Internal Booster from 'antennashopusa' on ebay.

7. Thanks Externet, el bandido thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good ! That manual is better than the one that came with my units. Thanks.