Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Remote control...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi.
    The large remote control supplied has an unlabeled red button below 'recall'
    What is that for ? Pressing, asks for a USB device. Guessing as there is zero user instructions; I hope that inserting a USB thumb drive would record the program... How far from reality ? Did anyone try ?
    And... is there a maximum memory size for the thumb drive ?
    Two H-to-H 92 inch Unimesh parked at 98W, for Galaxy 16 and 19 and at 58W for Intelsat 21 + C and Ku LNBF + two X2 premium mini + HDMIs to TV

2. Thanks cpr43 thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The button below 'RECALL' is for recording. There is a user manual on the website x2sat.com that has instruction, they are better than none... I don't have a USB hard drive, but I did put a 16GB flash drive in it and recorded an hour of ABC last week, and it played back just fine. If there is a max size, it is bigger than 16GB. An hour of ABC at 720P uses 6-9GB. I used the timer to get the recording, but I guess pushing the button would do as well.
    Migold -
    10' Mesh BUD Dual C-LBNF (61W-139W) with (1) Dual LNBF for 97°W & (2) Dual LNBF for 101°W; 90 cm GeoSatPro w/ DG380 (61W-125W) & 2.4 meter stationary (aimed to) with (1) Dual C-LBNF for 99°W & (2) Dual LNBF for 105°W. 4X4 switches w/ DiSEqC switches to AZBOX Premium Plus HD; AZBOX miniMe; X2 mini Premium HD, & X2 DVB-S2 M1 HD. OTA-VHF Hi-Band Yagi+Amp; HDTV Antenna w/Internal Booster from 'antennashopusa' on ebay.

4. Thanks Externet, el bandido, eastof111, cpr43 thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, migold. That is great news !
    Whenever you can, please direct me to any place that shows the X2 remote control instructions that you found.

I went ----> x2sat.com--->support---->usermanual---->and 'set-top boxes' is frozen. Is there another path ?
    Two H-to-H 92 inch Unimesh parked at 98W, for Galaxy 16 and 19 and at 58W for Intelsat 21 + C and Ku LNBF + two X2 premium mini + HDMIs to TV

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once you get used to their website, it is not hard to find. Go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for software update downloads and manual downloads. I went ----> x2sat.com--->products---->set top boxes---->DVB S2---->premium mini--->softwares----> and choose what you want to download.
    Migold -
    10' Mesh BUD Dual C-LBNF (61W-139W) with (1) Dual LNBF for 97°W & (2) Dual LNBF for 101°W; 90 cm GeoSatPro w/ DG380 (61W-125W) & 2.4 meter stationary (aimed to) with (1) Dual C-LBNF for 99°W & (2) Dual LNBF for 105°W. 4X4 switches w/ DiSEqC switches to AZBOX Premium Plus HD; AZBOX miniMe; X2 mini Premium HD, & X2 DVB-S2 M1 HD. OTA-VHF Hi-Band Yagi+Amp; HDTV Antenna w/Internal Booster from 'antennashopusa' on ebay.

7. Thanks Externet, el bandido thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good ! That manual is better than the one that came with my units. Thanks.