What exactly are you wanting to save? Do you know how to use FileZilla or a similar file transfer program?
Enigma2 shares the same satellite file and stored channels with ALL installed tuners. There are a couple of options you can use to specify which tuner has access to a certain satellite's channels.

The TBS 5925 also has provisions to change to a certain satellite, or to call a certain satellite. I see no need to use this feature because enigma2 can do these things.

SatdreamGR is based on OpenPLi. Many different groups build enigma2 images, but all of these groups base their builds on a select few sources. I think all enigma2 images are good. The image builds from different groups allows customizing of the image for people that cannot or will not add or delete what they want in an image.

I prefer OpenPLi images because their images are light and easy for me to alter or customize. Other groups produce what could be called "full images" because they load many options and features at default. OpenPLi more or less loads what is needed to run at default, then allows you to add the extras that you need. Lighter images may run faster and usually take less time to boot or load than full images.