Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    There is a few left on ebay. There is also a 652hd model which is basically the same except it has a dvb-t tuner for Europe.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

2. Thanks rodder thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well i ordered a 650HD maybe it will be here in about a week.

4. Likes rrob311 liked this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still waiting on mine it finally made it to New York.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    RRob is there any chance you could put some pictures of this boxes interface, Menu, tuning etc etc..

It looks like quite a nice looking receiver.

Edit: I was just looking for one on ebay and ended up buying an AB Prismcube Ruby instead

I like a challenge and its only £40 i've spent ($82 CAD / $60 US )

Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini Dish with Fracarro 0.1db lnb, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Technomate TM5402HD, AB Prismcube Ruby, Evo Xfinity Android, nBox 5800s & Amiko Alien 2

7. Thanks rodder thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some more pictures. I see you have the Prismcube Ruby. Isn't that box the next step up from this one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rrob311; 12-23-2015 at 11:12 PM.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

9. Thanks rodder thanked for this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    This receiver will allow you to change the name of a channel and then it will stay the same when you run another scan. Although I believe it makes a duplicate channel. There are a couple of settings that I need to test to see how they work.

11. Thanks rodder, ViP3R thanked for this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    Here are some more pictures. I see you have the Prismcube Ruby. Isn't that box the next step up from this one?
    Its pure XBMC with 2 satellite tuners.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I know you can get them brand new for about $170 CAD from a store in Germany although you may have to enquire about shipping across the pond as they mostly deal within Europe. They were over $600 CAD when they were first released, although i think they were a bit of a flop as most people were expecting an operating system similar to Enigma 2. There were also a lot of early teathing problems with them.

They support MGCamd and OSCam emus so that makes them even more usable on the satellite side, although for me the main reason for purchase is for the move across the pond as to start with XBMC will be my main souce of viewing until i get either cable or satellite TV.

I know it was available in several guises from AB, Vu+, KASYS, and Openbox, same box made by Marusys with different branding depending on where in the world its sold. It should be an interesting bit of kit to play with.

I shall probably put the Blackhole Prismcube image on it and then take it from there.

Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini Dish with Fracarro 0.1db lnb, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Technomate TM5402HD, AB Prismcube Ruby, Evo Xfinity Android, nBox 5800s & Amiko Alien 2

13. Thanks rodder, ViP3R, rrob311 thanked for this post
  14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got mind all it has is eastern sats do you have to put in western sats manually are there a sat list some where.

15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't made one yet. I just added like 10 or so. My list is a work in Progress. I haven't touched the firmware either as it works pretty well as is.

16. Thanks rodder thanked for this post
  17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    do you know if you can use clarke tech editor to make a sat list and did you ever get wifi to working.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast