1. Collapse Details
    Can someone explain the Wifi feature please ?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hi all. I would take an idiotproof explanation...

The X2 Premium mini has the Wifi feature, and comes with the wireless 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz USB adapter antenna.

Is it to transmit TV from the X2 receiver to a TV with USB input jack and another of those antennas in the TV ?
    Is it to transmit TV from the X2 receiver to a laptop with built-in Wifi and see the programming on the laptop screen ?
    Is it for the X2 receiver to receive TV from a laptop with built-in Wifi playing internet video as Youtube and convey to the TV on HDMI ?
    Is it for the X2 receiver to receive internet TV from a wireless router and convey it to a a TV on HDMI ?
    Is it for the X2 receiver to receive internet video as Youtube playing from a laptop with built-in Wifi ?
    Other, none or which of the above ?

That USB Wifi antenna included with the X2 Premium mini; is it the same type or useable if I connect it to a printer USB port to obey a laptop with built-in Wifi to print wirelessly ?
    Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    H to H 2 metre Unimesh parked at 98W for Galaxy 16 and 19 + C and Ku LNBF + X2 premium mini + HDMI to TV
    Last edited by Externet; 07-27-2015 at 10:12 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    USB wifi antenna will connect your X2 mini to your router/ modem to be able to access internet to work web features such as IPTV, Weather, You tube etc.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Carlos.
    Additionally to your answer, and reading more about IPTV, tells me that if I have an internet provider via my 'hotspot' gadget that gives Wifi signal in my home; it is not useable/applicable to the X2 Premium mini.
    I have no separate service for internet protocol television IPTV. Just internet. And have no cabled TV provider nor Dishnetwork nor DirecTV boxes at all. Hope I got it right this time.
    So there is no interaction from X2 to a laptop.
    Please correct me.

Hey, is that hurricane anchoring for your avatar car ?
    Last edited by Externet; 07-27-2015 at 01:22 PM.
    Two H-to-H 92 inch Unimesh parked at 98W, for Galaxy 16 and 19 and at 58W for Intelsat 21 + C and Ku LNBF + two X2 premium mini + HDMIs to TV

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Externet
    Yes, your X2 should be able to connect to your internet provider using the wifi antenna. You will need your internet key code to access. X2 should be able to connect to your laptop too. There is an application called DLNA and will play any video/ image from your laptop to the X2 using the internet wifi. Here is the link to download the feature and instructions:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Also , there is another application called Big2small that will let you watch or see what you are playing in the X2 on your TV in your android phone. Here is the link and instructions:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100