Trying to use a Channel Master switch with three lnb on a 1.2 meter Ku dish.
Made a bracket to accommodate more than four LNB. The 1.2 meter dish that came with two commercial lnbs one horizontal and one Vertical polarity, and were a gift from an out of business gas station. I use these two lnb with the ChannelMaster with two small coax cables.

Now, the dish is pointed toward 97W, with good reception of all channels. As stated earlier, I made a lnb bracket which is good for at least four more lnbs.

I have pointed one lnb at the time with no switch at 95W and receiving all the channels, another lnb using the same method is pointed at 103W and still in the works, ( not getting all of the channels as of yet). Not certain of the true Skew value for this satellite.

After all of the above rambling, here is the main question. How do I interface the ChannelMaster 4x4 switch to the other lnbs, what do I need to make it work. The other lnbs are Invacom, which have both polarity in one unit.

Since the ChannelMaster have four Horizontal and four Vertical connections, as well as four inputs, how do the other two lnbs get connected to the ChannelMaster?. What other hardware do I need to accomplish this task.

Thanking You in advance.