Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    Bummer.... depending on how much clearance you need, an easy way out would be to weld a same diameter pole east of the existing planted pole. May not look pretty but it would save a lot of work.
    Good idea East but I'll just keep the smaller dish parked accordingly.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lex is such a stickler for perfection that we will be adding a piece to the pole with clamps to ensure the distance between the 10' and 4' dishes.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to have a partner in these circumstances.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will be adding the clamps and pole addition today. Lex is incredible, he reminds me of Magyver.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The job is complete. All sats from 15-125w scan in with excellent signal quality. The addition of the side pole now allows for spacing amongst the 3 dishes. Here are some pics of the addition and the dish is pointing at Hispasat at 30w:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good......

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, Costa!
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good Costa.
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I decided to test the western arc this morning, especially the ever elusive Eutelsat 117(SatMex) where i have never been able to scan in more then a couple of channels. With the exception of a 5 channel tp which scanned in on both polarities, 19 unencrypted channels scanned in. The Channel Master 1.2m dish is by far the best ku dish I have ever tested and kicks the Fortec butt.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Costactc

nice looking setup, I also have 1.2M type Channel-Master dish that I would like to motorized. Can you tell me what motor are you using on that dish.

I have tried to do what you have done, but have not been able to find the right motor for it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast