Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
Tommorow I will redo everything and if posible will take a photos or video
Thanks for help...eventhough ..if you can't take pic or video...just mention steps...that would be great help...

confusion in my mind..let me explain..and want to make my understanding clear...

- this box has has two kind of back up

1) database - backup/restore - when you choose any option(backup/restore)...this one is done internal saved by box..(i guess this will take back up of satellite + channels + IKS settings etc ) you can't see the file name or extention because it's done internal ...
2) backup / restore with USB/OTS etc. - when we choose this option ( back up to USB ) - this will back up everything in box ( means flashed image +channel list + satellite + iks setting ..fairly entire box) with given file name.ssu (saved to USB)

- is my understanding correct ?? because i am trying to OPEN usb backup .ssu file ..which possibally can't open by EZM tools ( i am guessing..not sure ..clearing my doubts)
- or as mentioned in -1) - is there anyway (which i don't know) to get that internal database backup to USB and possible open by EZM tools... in that case how to backup that database file to USB ??

please help me to understand this idea !! help appriciated ..thanks in advance...