1. Collapse Details
    Various E2 Images
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Over the last week I tried several different Images for the Vu+Solo2. The European software, BlackHole, for instance has a lot of bells and whistles and great graphics however it dose not support AC3 audio on some channels eg 99W Me TV, others openRSi,openPLi, openATV don't either. Openvix Apollo with less bells and whistles loaded scans, blind scans, etc just great. I will stick with this image for a bit, work things out and set up my satellite list.
    10 foot Perfect 10 Mesh dish, AZboz Premiun HD plus, Vu+Duo2, Titanium ASC1, Von Weise 24 inch Actuator, Corotor 2 plus C/KU.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been using OpenVix for some time as well, I'm testing out OpenAtv at the moment.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did it load up for you? Here the image loaded ans sat at the first opening graphical image, openATV was on the left side, just sat there.
    10 foot Perfect 10 Mesh dish, AZboz Premiun HD plus, Vu+Duo2, Titanium ASC1, Von Weise 24 inch Actuator, Corotor 2 plus C/KU.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloaded it, will try it out soon.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    OpenAtv loaded up fine, I've added many plugins and almost have it exactly the way I like it. I will probably go back to OpenVix but I'll test this image for a while.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was openATV 4.2 I had found and tried. Installed Ver. 5.0 thanks. Works great for North American FTA.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ac3 audio is supported on OpenPLi and the other images you mentioned, except for Black Hole. I think it does have Ac3 issues.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks El Bandido I just couldn't get them to work, now still green at this end but learning thanks to several people on here.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just takes time and patience.