Thread: Glitching

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I posted the last picture to show that ATV was updated on 12-02 and has the same 12-01 drivers as the latest VIX image and also has the video glitch as VIX. Now both ATV and VIX have the same 12-01 drivers and the sound has been corrected, but both images still have the occasional annoying video glitch.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using the Sundtek ATSC USB devices for many months and do not have the glitching issue you have unless the signal is being affected by weather. The ATSC market is small, so there is not a lot of users to compare information with. It is doubtful that you have a bad usb device but I guess anything is possible.

It would probably be best to contact Sundtek directly about the glitching, but the data that can be gotten from an internet website is very limited. Many developers are on Skype. A lot can be done with real-time communications set up on Skype, and a computer set up with Team Viewer. A combination like this gives a developer direct access to your equipment, and allows for tests to be made using your equipment. This is about the only way I know to look at issues with the developer and see if it can be decided as to what is causing problems. I know you do not like Skype, but it beats sending smoke signals, and it is real-time communications.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear yours are working properly.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your device should be able to work properly too if you will take the time and steps needed to check it. Longshots are a bad driver or a bad device. The most likely problem for the occasional glitch besides changes in the atmosphere between receiver and transmit tower is a hardware issue between the usb device and antenna. If you are 100 percent positive that there is no hardware problem, and have taken all necessary steps to rule a hardware issue in the antenna system out, then capture the raw stream for 5-10 minutes and send it to Sundtek. It is doubtful that the driver is damaging the stream for you and not for me, but it could happen. Your usb device should be under warranty, but you might want to check all possible items before declaring it defective and returning it. Maybe even try the device on another antenna system besides your own?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    As mentioned in earlier posts, the current antenna system works fine with two existing tvs (dlp and led) and an old Sonicview. Haven't had the time to devote to contacting Sundtek to try and rectify the problem. If time eventually does permit, I definitely will.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123