Thread: TSSateditor

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Thanks EB. My problem is that when I open filezilla I do not have the same drop down screen as you do in post #6. As I stated before system plugins or /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins are not choices for me. Is there another part of filezilla that I am missing?

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you connected to the box?

Look at the right side of the picture and you will see a vertical line of folders. This is what you should see when connected to the box, before you navigate to any folder such as python.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what I get when I connect to Filezilla:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the right hand side of the screen, about 3/4 of the way up, you will see a little box that says "Remote site".

Copy and paste this into that box, then press the enter key on the computer: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins

then you should see a folder labeled System Plugins. Install TSsat editor folder into the System Plugins folder.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally setup system plugins folder but every time i double click on the tsateditor file it doesn't transfer, this is getting frustrating.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I changed the file into a .rar file and transfer was successful but after a reboot of my solo2 the file isn't in systemplugins. Is there an image where tsateditor is already a plugin choice in systemplugins?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enigma2 cannot unzip a file, so it will not work if you sent a zipped or rar file.
    The sat editor is available in downloadable plugins. Try it and see what happens. It would be a good idea to back up the image before you download it.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Image already backed up. The .rar file that I created was already unzipped. I flashed OpenVti and Obh, which is the image I have now.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am lost as to what you did.
    .rar Is a form of compression and should not have been used. Enigma is not designed to decompress files in the System Plugins folder.

We will try something different.
    You are using the ViTi image now? For the most part, ViTi and BlackHole images should not be used because they do not work well in North America. This has been my experience with them. Open BlackHole works pretty good, but it is based on OpenPli

There was also an issue with the TSSatEditor that would cause a crash and the satellites.xml file to be erased if the wrong satellites. xml format was used. When you change images, you change the satellites.xml unless you personally install this file. So I do not know if the TSSat Editor will work with the stock ViTi satellites .xml or not. I will try to find and easier solution for you later this evening. There is a way to make this stuff less complicated.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have finally settled on the OpenVix Hades image, similar to the Apollo image and I know my way around. My sat file would be the one that came with this image and I don't mind it as all sats are there regardless of the Euro and Asian ones. Thanks EB, just wish it didn't have to be this complicated. I've also noticed that the vu+solo2 does excellent on blindscans when scanning mcps tp but not very well on scps ones like those on Eutelsat 113 and 117.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast