Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Too bad Vu+ chose that path for their receivers. Hopefully some other quality manufacturer will pickup where Vu+ has disappointed.

2. Thanks rodder, DaveLH, mountaineer thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vu+ should give their head a good shake, makes one wonder, go Hmmm. They are creating a bottleneck. I have been following El Bandido work and posts about the TBS tuners with Vu+ receivers and becoming very interested on the capabilities of these addons. Keep up the good work, this site is the north American enigma2 information source, thanks.
    Octagon SF4008, Vu+ Solo2, Titanium ASC1, Perfect 10 C/KU mesh 10 foot dish,Chaparral corotor II, 24 inch Von Wiese actuator, old AZBox premium HD Plus, TBS5925.

4. Thanks el bandido, eastof111, mountaineer thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will look at adding band stacked(5150/5750) c band lnb to the blindscan plugin soon. This should be an interesting project.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Thanks Babadem, mountaineer thanked for this post
    Likes rrob311, DaveLH liked this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    More enigma receivers are getting blindscan. Below is a list of what I see in OpenPLi Blindscan Plugin. This plugin has been updated and rewritten to include 16 and 32APSK. Attempts have also been made to add the 10750 l.o. frequency to the circular setting??? This addition needs to be tested by someone with a 10750 lnb installed.

Blindscan in OpenPli now supports these:
    TBS5925
    Sundtek
    VuPlus
    Xtrend
    Edision
    Formuler

8. Thanks mountaineer, rodder, ViP3R, DaveLH thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice. Will try the PLI this weekend time permitting.

10. Thanks mountaineer, rodder, el bandido, ViP3R thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had a few minutes to kill, so I booted the flashed SatdreamGR image which is still currently the June-11 version. Updated the plugins and found the blind scan in system plugins and installed it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Reboot and did a blind scan on 97 ku. Using the LOF as circular lnb setting in tuner configuration for 97 ku, it blind scanned in 52 channels. Changing to user defined and threshold of 10750, it scanned 52 channels. Using a user defined 11700 threshold, it scanned 35 channels.

Tried 125 ku and it found nothing using circular setting or user defined of 10750 or 11700.

Will check out PLI tomorrow if time permits and the "Satellite blind scan" in the system plugins is a newer git number.

12. Thanks el bandido, ViP3R thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get 310 tv and radio in about 2 minutes 20 seconds of scan time. (See video clip)

14. Thanks DaveLH, eastof111, ViP3R thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rebooted to ATV June 04 version in multiboot.

Scanned 97ku with a DTV dish and found 310 channels, would probably get more if I scanned using the bud.
    I used your blindscan-na.

Could be the coding for 10750 in Satdreamgr needs to be revisited and revised.

16. Thanks el bandido, ViP3R thanked for this post
  17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A bunch of changes have been made to the blindscan in the past few months. As mentioned earlier, Some new receivers and usb tuners have been added to the OpenPLi blindscan plugin. The 10750 lnb needs to be addded to the plugin again. I am not going to try and carry the AzBox into this updated plugin because AzBox cannot support the usb tuners that have been added to the blindscan plugin.

Vu+ has again duped some users by claiming a blindscan feature that does not work. Or maybe we should say Yes and No, so let me explain.
    Vu+ Solo4K is advertised as having blindscan but it ships with FBC or Full Band Capture Tuners. This receiver has been on the market for some time now and to this day, there is no support for FBC tuner blindscan. Here is a segment of the blindsan plugin code.
    # For STBs that support multiple DVB-S tuner models, e.g. Solo 4K.
    _unsupportedNims = ( 'Vuplus DVB-S NIM(7376 FBC)', ) # format = nim.description from nimmanager
    Now to be clear, and fair, The Vu+ Solo 4K should blindsan IF a Stock, Internal Duo2 Tuner or Tuners are added. Right now this is just an added expense to the customer because I do not see any place to purchase a Solo 4K without the FBC tuners installed. I see no option to get Duo2 tuners instead of the FBC tuners.

I plan to put the 10750 lnb into this updated plugin as time permits, making as few modifications and changes as possible.

18. Thanks mountaineer, ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes eastof111 liked this post
  19. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached is the updated blindscan plugin. Please check it for bugs. 10750 lnb is circular.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

20. Thanks eastof111, ViP3R thanked for this post