Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
I will eventually get my 4' ku dish in action and will blind scan Amc 21 to see how my solo2 compares. OpenVix will be the image I am sticking with, am not picking sides but parts of this thread are getting a bit too personal for me.
It is best to find one image you like instead of trying to load different images and becoming confused about the outcome. Get used to the box and the E2 operating system, then branch out to other images if you want.

As for the personal part, FTA is just a hobby for me. I run what works best for me and tell others what I find.

Basically, The blindscan plugin is just an interface for the closed source binary blindscan provided by Vu+ or other manufacturer. The E2 blindscan pluign has a couple of extra features in OpenPLi than it does in OpenVx and most other images. Other than that, the blindscan plugin will work about the same in any E2 image because the actual blindscan binary is provided by the manufacturer.
If you open a saved blindscan .XML in OenPLi, you are greeted with this message at the top:
File created on Sunday, 26 of April 2015, 11:03:43
using vuduo2 receiver running Enigma2 image, version 2015-04-23,
image Openpli 4, with the blindscan plugin updated by Huevos

Last time I checked, there was no mention of who updated the plugin in the OpenVix blindscan .XML. So OpenPLi gives credit to Huevos for updating the plugin, and OpenVix says nothing.

This is the extent of my concern. I could care less about the animosity or disagreements between groups.