Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Way too many zeros. The receiver sees all lnb settings in Hz, where we normally use Megahertz which is a million Hertz.

What receiver and image are you using?

The LOF setting should be set to c band for c band lnbs and universal for universal lnbs. For standard lnb, use 10750. as pictured.
    Threshold is the frequency that changes universal lnbs fom lo to hi, or from 9750 to 10600. Threshold should normally be set to 11700 MHz.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by el bandido; 04-18-2015 at 01:43 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Way too many zeros. The receiver sees all lnb settings in Hz, where we normally use Megahertz which is a million Hertz.

The LOF setting should be set to c band for c band lnbs and universal for universal lnbs. For standard lnb, use 10750. as pictured.
    Threshold is the frequency that changes universal lnbs fom lo to hi, or from 9750 to 10600. Threshold should normally be set to 11700 MHz.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks Bandido
    Using VU+Solo SE HD.. Black Hole 2.15 Image
    So, 107500000000000.. Is correct right?
    I can't open your attachment: Ask the administrator message is showing

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bandido
    Using VU+Solo SE HD.. Black Hole 2.15 Image
    So, 107500000000000.. Is correct right?
    I can't open your attachment: Is showing this message
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like you are correct. The attachment should be viewable now. Please let me know if it is not.

I love Black Hole images but do not normally use them because their features do not work well in the United States. Good luck with getting the time set, and be aware that you will not have a c band blindscan using BlackHole images.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    be aware that you will not have a c band blindscan using BlackHole images.
    Really??..Could you explain me about this? why No blind Scan on C band?
    So to scan on C band on Black holes images we need to Manual scan (each Tp) or automatic through satellites xml....??
    What images you recommend? Is important to me Blind scan on C band and Ku .

thanks

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Hole knows about these issues and chooses not to fix them. Again, a great image, but a couple of small things makes it useless for North America as compared to other images.

I think OpenVix provides the best image for the beginner because it is easy to operate and it has about everything you need, including a c/ku blindscan. Other images also work well in North America, but try the one in the link first.

Image name = openvix-Apollo.166-vusolose_usb.zip
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello..Yes, seems that Openvix-Apollo 166 image is more friendly to North America users. This image contains some North America satellites..Good!! Thanks!!!
    Ok, After installed this image to my receiver I have configurated one C band satellite and "Bingo" this is my first satellite scanned on this receiver.. I have to admit that this receiver has pretty good Tuner and excellent quality picture....also I did blind scan on the same satellite seems little slow the scan process but to me is not problem..I got some channels that My Openbox S9 is not getting
    1) first Question
    Now, My trouble is to configurate another satellite. I have tried but appears that my first configuration is missing after configurate my second satellite..So, How I can do it?..I have saved my first configuration with the Green button but is erased if i am trying to configurate my second satellite in the same page.
    2) second question
    What means this message : Zap Back to service before tuner set up

3)third question:This is what VIX manual said regarding LNB setting..
    LNB: Here you set the lnb number you want to use for the above selected satellite. LNB number deals with routing to the LNB(through any switches that may be inline) so always only use one LNB number to access each physical LNB. If the same LNB is used by more than one satellite , i.e a motorized set up , use the same LNB number for all satellites that use they Physical LNB.

Just to make sure what i am understanding, for example:
    LNB1= dedicated dish (example: 30W ku band)
    LNB2= dedicated dish (example: 58w C band)
    LNB3= dedicated dish (example: 40.5w C band)
    LNB4= motorized dish (example: 125w ku, 97w ku, 93W ku, 87w ku..etc etc etc)
    This is Correct?
    thanks for your support
    Last edited by bronco; 04-27-2015 at 12:36 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    (1) Each satellite should have its on page. Configure one satellite, then highlight "Satellite" which is second form the top of page. Next, use the right or left arrow keys to move to the next satellite that you want to configure.

(2) Zap Back to service before tuner set up = Go back to the channel you were watching. (Zap = Channel or Service change)

(3)
    Just to make sure what i am understanding, for example:
    LNB1= dedicated dish (example: 30W ku band)
    LNB2= dedicated dish (example: 58w C band)
    LNB3= dedicated dish (example: 40.5w C band)
    LNB4= motorized dish (example: 125w ku, 97w ku, 93W ku, 87w ku..etc etc etc)
    This is Correct?
    As far as I know, You do not have to assign a separate lnb number for a switch when using lnbs that are operating with the same L.O. frequency.

Thanks for taking the time to read the OpenVix manual. A lot of questions and explanations are answered in that manual. Openvix is a good image. I suggest you stay with it until you become familial with the receiver and the E2 system.

The picture that these receivers produce will be hard to beat. Also, Sundtek has an USB stick that will give you terrestrial or OTA channels for your E2 receiver.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many zeros. Where are you seeing these numbers in OpenVix???

Anyway, 00000000000010750 would be incorrect.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    (1) Each satellite should have its on page. Configure one satellite, then highlight "Satellite" which is second form the top of page. Next, use the right or left arrow keys to move to the next satellite that you want to configure.
    Ok.. Let me try to understand..
    Each satellite is configurated in the same page, when I am finished the first One, I am clicking green button to save first configuration , but My problem is when i am trying to configurate the second I am moving again left arrow keys to move the next satellite and save.. My first configuration is erased due I am trying to watch the channels from my first scan but not signal on the screen appears..Probably I am missing any button to click or something else to Keep my first satellite configuration

Also, Sundtek has an USB stick that will give you terrestrial or OTA channels for your E2 receiver.
    Looks good Hub device
    Too many zeros. Where are you seeing these numbers in OpenVix Apollo 166 ???

Anyway, 00000000000010750 would be incorrect.
    Yes, this question was answered before..
    1075000000.. is the correct..
    This numbers I saw on last Black hole Image but Now I am using Openvix
    Thanks el bandido

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast