1. Collapse Details
    channel list need from 139 west to 55.5 west plus 15 west and hispansat
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I need channel list for x2 premium 2 from 139 west to 55.5 west and hispasat plus t15 west if you have Thank you .If not I need to scan I lost mine channel list

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey tanka2

No western arc channel list that I know off. Maybe costactc can help or chime in but not sure there is one available.

Just in case you haven't notice there is a new firmware release for this month posted in the Premium II section, Good Luck!!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really have a working channel list per se. I have the channels that I have scanned in with my x2 but I only use it occasionally on ku and c band sats from 12.5-58w and the c band feed is circular. The x2 is an extremely fast scanner so my suggestion would be to scan those sats and create your own channel list.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    just do it yourself.
    I had to do a new one when the new firmware came out.
    or am I being obtuse?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just did one .The premium 2 are the best receiver for scan and few channels missing 139 west to 55.5 west plus t15 and Hispansat move dish setup satellites and scan one by one 12.05pm to 7.05 pm all done .For my Azbox at list two days or more .Vantages one full day plus 6 more hours and premium3 one day plus few hours.I love premium 2.I like to have on my vantage vt1 the scan of x2 then I don't complain about price.Thank you all
    Last edited by tanka2; 04-15-2015 at 12:03 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    lpb channels on 87w ku pixelate after a few minutes even with a strong signal quality.
    I have to use my openbox receiver to watch those.
    And they never fixed the clock,I have to turn gmt usage to off and the receiver loses about 1 minute per day.I don't use iks so I have no internet connection.I think they used that as an excuse in the past.(set clock with network connection)
    or am I being obtuse?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in that neck of the country and watch LPB a lot. They also have a couple of feeds channels that they used for local HS football games and other local happenings.

The only time I have issues with signal quality with them is during heavy rain. I have one of the larger Primestar ovals fixed on 87W with one of the original single output Primestar LNB's with S9 and X2 receivers.

Sometimes the LPB sat feed disappears from the air for hours at a time. It's more common on Friday afternoon/evenings during HS football season. I called and chatted to their engineer a few years ago and he told me that the sat feeds are backup for fiber.

FMW

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    At 87 west at 4000h 29126 everything normal picture fine 3950v4165 kilm pursuit channel fine. The rest picture break but on my vantages same only the pursuit and kilm working the rest are break and signal on the vantage looking not that good . X2 looking about 65 to 68 percent the x2 3 I scan and did scan only nine channels but then on the old scan I have about 45 channels x3 scan are not good to.X2 premium are good and vantages slow but scan most to but x2 3 did have problems now before to scan are better Iks x2 3 the best vantage vt1 good to x2 premium not good but I don't use Iks on the x2 premium
    Last edited by tanka2; 04-17-2015 at 11:50 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is strange because the pic will be fine for a few minutes then pixelates.I change lpb channels and the same thing happens.
    The other channels on the same sat are fine.S10 on lpb is fine all the time.
    or am I being obtuse?

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said the 4000h working fine the 3950v pursuit chann good.My vantages did have the signal bar about 49 to 55 percent.My lnbs for c band v and h and ku band are norsat
    Last edited by tanka2; 04-18-2015 at 06:17 AM.