Thread: Dreambox 800HD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    When i go to the ip addy it doesn't bring me to webif as with my zero, it brings me to Dreambox WebControl.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a screenshot using Dreambox WebControl:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    To get to the debug/loader webif you have to switch off the box and then hold down the power button whilst pluging the PSU in.

You will then see on the OLED front display ***stop*** and an IP address underneath it.

When you see that type in the ip address shown on the front display into your pcs web browser. That will allow you to access the webif.

It should look similar to this.

Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini Dish with Fracarro 0.1db lnb, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Technomate TM5402HD, AB Prismcube Ruby, Evo Xfinity Android, nBox 5800s & Amiko Alien 2

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all your help Manic, will give it a shot a bit later and report back.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck

Its pretty much a doddle with the DM800 in all honesty providing you have the right image. Just double check the image from the link i gave you in the PM is the correct image before proceeding.

Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini Dish with Fracarro 0.1db lnb, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Technomate TM5402HD, AB Prismcube Ruby, Evo Xfinity Android, nBox 5800s & Amiko Alien 2

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all good Manic but it took a few attempts until I realised that I needed to unzip the file. My DM800 hd is now running enigma2 with Merlin image. Now, I need to figure out what EB was helping me with with my NA sats.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just use Dreambox edit.

From the Options function click on new profile then add your username and password and the Vu+ IP address and make sure you set it as Enigma 2 as pictured below from the options menu. Save it under Vu+

Do the same for the DM800

Download the settings using the FTP function from the Vu+ onto your pc. You can then edit it as you wish. When thats done, select the profile for the Dreambox then just upload it.

I only ever do a master from my Gigablue 800HD and then transfer it to all my other Enigma2 boxes.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks once again Manic. This will transfer all my zero settings to the dm800?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A screenshot of the new Merlin3 image:

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I decided to try another image and chose OpenVix but I would prefer one that has more options like Tsmedia. I will now attempt to transfer my settings from my vu+zero to the dm800 using dreambox editor:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast