Did not quite know where to post this.

So here it goes....My daughter had an OTA antenna which I made for her, she had it connected to two Televisions using a splitter and it was working perfect. Now she have Internet service connected. She is using the original coax for one of the television with the OTA.

A new coax was run for the Internet, for some reason the serviceman/installer split the run and connected one end to a Antronix Cla-15 5-1002 MZ surge protector, one end of the surge protector is connected to a Monster Cable 2Ghz two way splitter, one terminal of the Monster Cable 2Ghz splitter goes directly to the Modem and computer, the other terminal goes to a Monster Power 350 box ( a glorified AC strip) which have two BNC connections, one which is connected to the Monster Cable splitter, the other terminal goes to the back of the TV in which she is able to view Netflix using a Rokus box connected by way of a HDMI TV connection . Everything is working as it should.

NOW, here comes her desire/wish, she wants to interface the OTA coax using a splitter with the internet and TV mix, all thru the one single ingoing internet cable. In other words she wants to be able to view the OTA channels on both Television as before while also able to view the Netflix. What kind/type of switch(es) do I need to make this work, as per setup described above, or will it work better to use a splitter for the two televisions to get the OTA channels and two diplexers and get rid of the others components. Is this idea possible.

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ftanut