image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    X2 Premium III March 2015 Firmware-Discussion

Discuss anything for this release here
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

2. Collapse Details
    new file for x2 3
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope did fix the blind scan because the signal and scan on the 55 and 58 west compare to x2 premium II are no good
    Last edited by cpr43; 03-05-2015 at 06:30 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't scan 55 and 58 because my Dish have snow . Tomorrow I do one scan and I give the reports

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I flashed the new fw but I have yet to see any difference. Starting my scans all over as the info I saved will not flash back...no biggee.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A huge amount of iptv channels have been added, mainly foreign. I also noticed more movies were added.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    They fixed the internet connection was dropping or not reconnecting after on/ off the box. They also added 3D movies. Looks like it was requested in the other side of the word.
    Last edited by cpr43; 03-06-2015 at 09:17 AM.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Loaded the March firmware last night . I didn't notice anything different. My internet is to slow for streaming so didn't check anything there. Was hoping the menu transparency control would be fixed along with a way to rename channels without all the guess work but didn't happen. The Premium lll tuner is also weaker than the Premium ll. I compared scans on a dual lnb same dish.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same no difference .I scan 55.5 and 58 west and no improvement .The tuner on the premium 3 are weaker compare to the premium 2.I don't no if I have one good car I keep the car for longtime .So if the tuner of premium 2 are so good supposed keep the tuner on the premium3.The premium 2 on the 55.5 west scan 23 channels compare to premium3 16 to 17 on the 58 the two do almost the same job .Butt the 3880h 27690 fc 7/8 at 58 west strong signal on the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Don't scan the freq the vantages 1100 the vantage vt1 the azbox premium plus and the premium 2 and 3 I don't no the signal on the receivers most of times are no good on all the receivers before very good on the 58 west I have that problem the rest good

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tanka2 View Post
    Same no difference .I scan 55.5 and 58 west and no improvement .The tuner on the premium 3 are weaker compare to the premium 2.I don't no if I have one good car I keep the car for longtime .So if the tuner of premium 2 are so good supposed keep the tuner on the premium3.The premium 2 on the 55.5 west scan 23 channels compare to premium3 16 to 17 on the 58 the two do almost the same job .Butt the 3880h 27690 fc 7/8 at 58 west strong signal on the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Don't scan the freq the vantages 1100 the vantage vt1 the azbox premium plus and the premium 2 and 3 I don't no the signal on the receivers most of times are no good on all the receivers before very good on the 58 west I have that problem the rest good
    I have had no issues scanning 55.5 and 58w. I also found that the premium III scanned in an extremely tough tp on 55.5w that most other receivers I have tested don't:

4098 H 2272

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you have the 10 ft dish? I have the 8 Ft dish and on the 8 ft the premium 2 did scan seven more channels then the 3 on the 55.5 west .After the 55.5 west to the 137 west premium 2 and 3 the same.But the premium 3 compare to the vantages and azbox are better scan.Premium two on the 8 ft the best blind scan don't missing channels premium 3 missing few but then on the manual scan did bring the channels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast