Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I'd almost try one, but looks like a couple of folks at amazon aren't too happy with getting defective units! One claimed he was only offered a partial refund.. I wonder how many of those complainers were trying to steal pay-tv with it and couldn't get it to work, lol.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    I wonder how many of those complainers were trying to steal pay-tv with it and couldn't get it to work, lol.
    Good one!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    I'd almost try one, but looks like a couple of folks at amazon aren't too happy with getting defective units! One claimed he was only offered a partial refund.. I wonder how many of those complainers were trying to steal pay-tv with it and couldn't get it to work, lol.
    turbosat
    Its so sad you have come up to this conclusion. I read about 143 question and answer from Amazon customers and never saw any question related to get any pay-tv channels as you mentioned. Maybe you were looking for your own concerns or question and didn't find answer for. Most of the questions are posted by newbies which doesn't know nothing about FTA and more of them are addressed with proper answers. They being pointed to start getting 97W Ku which is one of the easiest sat to set. Others complaints about the Americas Sat list but most of today's boxes doesn't come loaded it with north america sat list. They are usually released after the introduction of the boxes. Its real hard to come up with conclusion when you see a bunch of newbies testing a new unit and they don't know what the heck are they doing. I haven't tested the Premium IV but I do can tell X2 is always willing to help keeping happy customers. Eventhough Amazon rated the box 4.3 out of 5 and encourage you to read the "Most Helpful Customer Reviews" section. I don't see why if people is not satisfied with a product, Amazon is not willing to give a full refund within the one year warranty as stated.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I'm a bit cynical carlos, but when I see complaints about "have to get an IKS plan to get full channels" and this one here : it doesnt have or didnt come with the popular US satellites (echostar7 119w/110w) , then I tend to make that connection, lol. Sure, some of those are newbies don't understand that EPG info doesn't come out of the atmosphere for free, and that's their biggest complaint about real free to air tv.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    where did my replies with the IV pictures go??

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, due to the database problems and the restore of same, you will have to repost. I lost many prior posts too.

7. Thanks madmadworld thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123