Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Mind Departed Nashua N.H, I hope is coming my way, My Miraclebox still lost out there or in someone leaving room, I will give them to the end of this month if they can find it or send me I new one, I will contact PayPal.
    Regards.
    Chewie

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It might be a good idea to open a PayPal complaint now. Doing that may make the receiver appear.

Be prepared to sign for the Sundtek device. I had to sign for the last one.
    Last edited by el bandido; 03-16-2015 at 03:56 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Putty RS232 Log attached showing crash during scanning. Log name is listed as blindscan, but we know blindscan does not exist for ATSC
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually shut off everything before I go to bed and I just booted my Vu+ and as usual it will not display certain channels. Switched over to my TV and they all display fine. Tried hitting the blue button (start tuner) which sometimes will rectify the problem. Other times it I have to hit the yellow button (restart) and again will rectify the problem. Tonight, absolutely no go. Only certain channels will display.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sundtek why don't you respond when people send you email ??

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    got my Sundtek today, yeahhhhhhhhhh

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plug it in the Duo2 and run it!

Looks like it is going to take a Miracle to get the Miracle Box that you ordered.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    you got that right EB, the seller is telling me they shipped a new box and provided a tracking number, I talked to PayPal to let them know that the seller is sending a new box and gave them the new tracking number, according to PayPal the new tracking number is no good, so they send a e-mail to the seller to confirm the new tracking number and they have 3 days to respond, if not, they going to give my money back, is getting messy.
    This is the seller I purchased the VU, well I hope everything works out.
    I have route a new cable from my antenna to my VU, most likely I work on it this weekend if no rain.
    Regards.
    Chewie

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Would like to know who or what company the Miraclebox was ordered from so they can be avoided in the future.

I have found where some older Sundtek drivers have been stored and will upload them here if needed, but I expect us to have a new driver before the weekend is over.
    The Sundtek plugin does have an option to store drivers to the hard drive (or other designated drive) and reload these drivers as desired. It would be a good idea to store the old driver first before loading a new one.

The glitching on channels where the signal is high and the BER is 0 has been added to the bug list, but there are issues in solving the epg that may/may not solve the glitching at the same time. You can expect to see work in the epg area next, and then hopefully fix the glitching after the epg is solved IF it still exists at that point.

There has been an exception in my shipping so my second Sundtek device will be here Saturday. Looking forward to seeing how the Duo2 and Zero handle two of these devices at the same time.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mb1 View Post
    Sundtek why don't you respond when people send you email ??
    hmm which email? Please send it again...