Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    Sundtek Has ATSC Enigma 2 Solution
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sundtek is a German company that has manufactured a usb ATSC device. I have talked to Sundtek and the confidence that this device will work on the Duo2 is very high. I have been given the option Money Back if the device does not work with the Duo2, providing I return the device. This money back option will also extend to the members of this section.

Sundtek says there may be problems getting the EPG, but does not foresee any scanning or picture problems. Sundtek makes the device, and also writes the drivers, so they more or less have complete control over the device. Sundtek is also taking the novel approach of tricking enigma 2 into think that the ATSC device is actually DVB-T, an approach that I applaud.

Who wants to test this device? I went through the checkout at the website posted above, and the price is a tad under $100.00 U.S. with shipping included. If others are interested in trying or testing his device, then I will invite Sundtek to participate in this forum. Otherwise, I will test it by myself. EB

Note:

Aside of that back to the technical:

When scanning for ATSC:
    Select 6 MHz bandwidth in the scanning menu

When scanning for QAM256 or QAM64
    select 7 or 8 MHz bandwidth

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by el bandido; 03-25-2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Edit Thread Title