Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Sundtek, here's the table you requested.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I think I'll just build up a CSV text file with that.

Do the call sign IDs have a fixed connection with the Channel names? Eg. can I use the channel numbers to match the channel name instead of the call sign letters?

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    "can I use the channel numbers to match the channel name instead of the call sign letters?"

If I remember correctly, on my first scan when I received the tuner, about 80% of the newly scanned channels displayed call signs with channel numbers to the right of the call sign. 10% displayed channel names with channels numbers to the right of the channel name. 10% just displayed the frequency with sid numbers.

Maybe some one else can chime in with their percentages.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine scans the same information that is displayed on my tv.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    "can I use the channel numbers to match the channel name instead of the call sign letters?"

If I remember correctly, on my first scan when I received the tuner, about 80% of the newly scanned channels displayed call signs with channel numbers to the right of the call sign. 10% displayed channel names with channels numbers to the right of the channel name. 10% just displayed the frequency with sid numbers.

Maybe some one else can chime in with their percentages.
    We add the channel numbers to the call sign inside the driver that's why you see those (el bandido recommended doing that), those which only show up SID Numbers could not completely resolve the channel names.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no problems with things as they are.... Should I need to rearrange things to my liking, I can always use DreamBoxEdit.

Some may prefer channel numbers first, others call signs first, it's their preference; they can always use DreamBoxEdit.

Either way, thanks for your work.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Different televisions may display different information. what happened is I looked at the tv and told him what it displayed. That is what we ended up with.

The sid being displayed on some channels has been corrected. If you are using 3-23 drivers or later, then you should get channel names and numbers when scanning. Try a fresh scan if you still have sid numbers being displayed for some channels.
    You can still get the sid instead of the channel name/number if this information cannot be found. Weak signals may display the sid.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is twice that I have seen this, so it is no accident, nor my imagination.
    The muxes are updated automatically. LAFF tv was added to the WSB mux as channel 2.3.This channel was automatically added to my receiver, and named accordingly. First it was named WSB-SD2 (2.3), Then a few seconds later, the name was changed to LAFF (2.3). All of this happened without me scanning anything or making any adjustment. This channel was added automatically when I started watching WSB.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I had to rescan on my television set to get this new channel. Too bad the tv cannot auto update.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I have some idea about the mixed 2 transponders which you are able to receive.
    If the transport ID is not set (basically if it is set to 0) so we can just try to assign the frequency as ID in the future.
    Picking an Id by our self is not a perfect solution though since it might collide with another existing transponder (theoretically), we just need to see how this works out practically once it's fully implemented.
    Our main focus is on our own application for our tuners (including your ATSC tuners) so things will be a little bit delayed.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sundtek

I have question regarding support for Sundtek usb tuner on VDR Avantgarde will the plugin will be available in the coming future

Thanks