Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
The Titanium lnb appears to be having problems with my antenna system. I have a 3X4 multiswitch installed so I can feed 4 receivers with a dual lnb.
I have not had any problems for two years with this system using the Pauxis dro lnb. Now I have to turn all other fta receivers off that are connected to this system when scanning with the Titanium lnb. If I do not turn the other receivers off, the Titanium lnb fails to scan many transponders!
Hey El!
Could you please post a pic(s) of your switch? I want to see what kind you have as I am looking for something to feed multi receivers with too. Do you remember where you bought it?
I always enjoyed half-decent results with Titanium's LNBF, it always seemed to have trouble bringing in a number of weak channels that I thought it shouldn't have that much trouble with. I always figured that's how it was for the past year I used it as Titanium's LNBF ranks #1 amoung users in another forum. The large useless heat sink did seem to take up alot of tuning room and wanted something that wouldn't be prone to leaking eventually. Since I never signed any type of Loyalty Contract with Brian Gohl that I know of, I felt that I was free to try other LNBF'S out there; despite getting a not so kind or accurate private email from Brian regarding your other thread. I never responded to Brians email, it was so over the top wrong and insulting, it wasn't worth stooping to his level. Anyway, I was rather surprised to find better performance with a Chaparral DRO C-Band LNBF for a short time before switching over to a GeoSatPro C2 C-Band LNBF with similar results of the Chaparral! I am still using the Geosatpro LNBF, and I still want to test out how many channels I can get with it. [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk