1. Collapse Details
    X2 Premium Mini Pinout for RS232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gary

Thanks a lot for all the info!! This looks like a pretty easy to build cable. The recovery file is missing the factory file needed it so I assume the file posted here should work. Let us know if it works for you.
    Last edited by cpr43; 12-04-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: delete wrong file post
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The file you use is one of the regular receiver files I used the July file and it worked ok. I had to choose file tell it to download and than plug power into receiver.

I put the file in the file area (GXdownloader) and use usa-premium_mini07-14.bin file to load.
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Bidwell View Post
    The file you use is one of the regular receiver files I used the July file and it worked ok. I had to choose file tell it to download and than plug power into receiver.

I put the file in the file area (downloader) and use a system bin file to load.
    Thanks!! Can you post the July file in the X2 premium Mini files section?? I will delete the regular posted there. Again, Thanks

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to be clear, I never saw a recovery file posted. Only a RS232 Loader. I would assume any known good firmware file for this receiver will work for recovery using RS232.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Just to be clear, I never saw a recovery file posted. Only a RS232 Loader. I would assume any known good firmware file for this receiver will work for recovery using RS232.
    Based on Gary's experienced looks like any good file will work. He use the july version he has. I will ask X2 to send an official factory or recovery file that we can attach to the loader, thks

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    the Loader is the program to recover with you choose of system bin file. You can use any one of the update file from X2. It takes about 10 min. to download to the receiver.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you post a copy of july!! I downloaded from x2 and you told me its for the regular mini no the SE. Cant find any other file and havent heard back from x2

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a bit confused. My mini has the September 30 file with boot version 386 US version. Do I have a regular mini or an se? This post is not meant as a hijack of this thread.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also got confused from Gary's. I dont have a mini so I assuming he has a Mini special edition and has told the september file was for the regular so I removed it from the files section. I also thought that he tried the september file with the recovery process and couldnt use it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast