Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    WARNING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    NEED HELP, WHEN IT SAYS DO NOT TURN POWER OFF don't do it . I made a mistake and was going to backup my channels data and push button and it started to update, I tried to get out of it and hit power button and now it is stuck on bottom. If anyone knows how to help please let me know
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would suggest that you contact the x2 team to see if there is a restore file. I've only had the mini for a few days and you have more knowledge of this receiver then I do.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Already done,I hope I don't need the special Rs232 cable that did not come with it.
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Bidwell View Post
    NEED HELP, WHEN IT SAYS DO NOT TURN POWER OFF don't do it . I made a mistake and was going to backup my channels data and push button and it started to update, I tried to get out of it and hit power button and now it is stuck on bottom. If anyone knows how to help please let me know
    A recovery from this should be possible using RS232. You will need to get the specifics from the manufacturer.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That what I believe, but it takes a special cable that I don't have. And getting things here takes 4- 6 weeks being I am in Belize.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gary, just curious, what's different about this cable. Are they changing plug formats?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is a 1/4 jack that connects to the receiver I don't know what is at the other end. Like a ear phone jack

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the plugs aren't proprietary and you have access locally, you might ask them for the pin outs and try to make them your self in order to save time. Either way, it's a bummer being in this situation, especially with a new receiver.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes and I just got everything adjust and tuned in perfect. I ask for a pin out of the cable. hope they don't take to long to get back with info. I would like to be able to record Christmas specials.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It should be three wires: RX/TX/GND
    So that would give nine possible combinations you could try without using the correct pinout, provided you know which pins are RX/TX/GND on the computer side.
    You will need a rs232 loader from X2, and maybe a recovery file.

I expect you to have the needed information soon!
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast