1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I had to unplug the receiver power with the HDMI unplugged ,
    Plug in the HDMI to receiver
    turn TV is on then plug the receiver to power on.
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks GB. I didn't realise that the cable was to be used with the small rectangular piece-remotes are working fine but I still need the wireless usb adapter.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a few bugs ,they tell me the will have an update in 10 days.
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that I cannot change my scan on c band. For example, I was scanning Anik F1R at 107.3w and I couldn't change 3000 to 3700 so the scan took a bit longer but still very fast and accurate. I will be adding the latest file to get rid of these European/Asian sats.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received an e-mail from Ma Wang, the wireless usb adapter is on its way. I haven't had much time to play with the x2 mini but my first impression is extremely positive. It has the awesome blind scan speed and tuner sensitivity which reminds me of the original x2 premium but a much more refined menu like the premium III.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I managed to scan my c band sats from 135-95w yesterday. The blind scan speed on this receiver is the fastest that I have ever tested. There are 4 things that need to be addressed:

1. Scan step cannot be changed,

2. Blind scan takes an extra 20 seconds or so because it says tp scan before each polarity. In other words, at the start of the scan on horizontal polarity it scans in intervals of 10% before it actually starts the real blind scan and it does it also at the start of vertical polarity as well,

3. Pid numbers aren't available on the info bar or in the menu,

4. There is no way to edit a transponder.

Aside from these minor issues, I am really enjoying the testing of this receiver.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also noticed that the mini struggles on scpc sats like Eutelsat 117 and 113 W. Some tp only have a seperation of 2 dbw. A scan of 116.8w only produced 84 channels but 2 susequent scans came up with about the 108 channels that are open on this sat. I haven't noticed this on any other sats except for 113 and 117w. Krbk scanned in without any issues on Galaxy 16 with tp frequecy at 3721.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The x2 team will also need to look into the pvr function of the mini, 2 attempts at recording came up empty.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mini seems to be missing tp as well. It came up 2 tp short on Galaxy 17 and 3 scans on Amc 9 came up with 4 open channels, there are 6 on that sat. Moving east to Simon Bolivar.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've had no problem with PVR recording, check to see if the usb drive is showing being connected.(push the usb on remote) Recordings are saved under GxPVR directory. Depending on the type of usb drive it will show a usb symbol in the right hand bottom corner of screen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast