Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    X2 HD Premium Mini new edition
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Just received my X2 HD Premium Mini receiver It is small but seems to have a good fast blind scan, and auto scan. Will be test let you know how it goes.

Has anyone else got one to try?
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gary, if you have the time later, would you mind posting some blind scan numbers that we can add to the data base? Thanks.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    o.k.
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to find out if the firmware for the mini is the same of the PIII. I look at a youtube video of the mini and all the screens looks similars. We will need to find out if both boxes used the same chipset as well,

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    These x2 Premium mini Receiver they work very good, the Video is excellent, also blind scan fast! I have three of them testing at the moment. I'm also testing the x2 Premium !!! work great. Will let you guys know how it goes with the x2 mini!

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got an answer from X2 and the chipset from the Mini is different so the firmware are not compatible.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I blind scanned G19 ku it toke 2 min. 1 sec with 208 fta video and 76 audio.
    Please under stand that I am in Belize central America, with a 3 foot ku dish.

It needs to have need to have a away to edit transponders. Would be nice to have an edit for PC .

When I got the receiver it did not have the HDMI and AV cable with it, did yours come with all the cables ?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes mine came with all the cable, except for the RS232 cable. The remote system work better than the X2 Premium !!! they need to fix that. Love the little mini x2 work very good at the moment.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious, where did you buy your receivers? I wouldn't mind testing one out. Is this receiver ali chip?

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't bother replying folks. I just ordered the mini on ebay and it doesn't use the ali chipset.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast