Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also noticed that there are no FCC certifications for this C2PLL lnb even though it is required to have certification. In the past, Brian Gohl, owner of Titanium Satellite has made a big deal about satellite products Not Having FCC certifications attached to the product. I have looked at his current inventory and do not see a single product that has FCC certification marks. I guess some people will do anything to bash the competition.

I have selected satellites at 116.8 and 55.5 West for testing the C2PLL lnb. Professional lnb manufacturers tell us that a PLL type lnb will not have much if any advantage over a DRO type lnb for most of the satellite signals that we receive. Titanium satellite claims huge advantages for the PLL lnb. We will see who is right.

Attached are some test scans that were done on 116.8 and at 55.5 West today. I have been able to spend the time needed to optimize the C2PLL to my 7.5 ft. or 2.3 meter dish. My plan for tomorrow will be to scan the same two satellites in the morning and in the evening. Then continue this routine for a few days. Next, change lnbs and repeat the process. Doing this should give me some idea as to how these two lnbs compare.
    Attached Files Attached Files