Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The receiver will work with almost any dish you connect it to providing it has a compatible lnb on it and is pointing at the correct satellite from which you wish to view programming from.

You will need ascertain which satellite the dish is pointing to and then set the receiver up to suit.

The receiver will still work without a subscription but you will only be able to view FTA broadcasts. If you wish to view encrypted content you will need to buy another subscription.

I mostly use mine under PKT Hyperion Enigma 2 as i think Spark is a waste of time.

This guide is for Enigma not Spark.

To get into the search menu.

press menu -> setup -> system searching -> Tuner configuration

Select the tuner, set as simple -> single satellite -> select which ever satellite your dish is pointing at (Mine is Astra 2 @ 28.2e)

You then need to come out of that menu and do a scan

press menu -> setup -> system searching

Set type of scan to Single satellite

Network Scan to yes

Clear before Scan to yes

If you only want free to air stuff select Yes on only free scan.

Do a scan. Once thats done

If you press up and then the Green button you should see what sats you have scanned in.

Select a channel and your done.

Pics are from both my SHD-8900 and my Alien 2 but they show more or less the same info.

Nano
    Attached Images Attached Images

Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini Dish with Fracarro 0.1db lnb, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Technomate TM5402HD, AB Prismcube Ruby, Evo Xfinity Android, nBox 5800s & Amiko Alien 2