Discuss this Topic here.

Premium lll Oct 8th Notes:

Solved: Lose Internet Connection

Internet TV Menu improved.

300 channels and more to come.

Motor issues will be solved ASAP.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loaded fine, old database load fine. US IPTV stations on front!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wifi dongle is working spot on and when you power up the x2III it only takes a few seconds before you see that you are connected on your screen. I still am having issues with the remote control though, it's almost as if I have to repeat the same command twice before it actually does it. The remote does work better and faster if it is pointed directly at the receiver but that should be the case at all times. Another thing I noticed today was when you go from tv to radio channels, there almost is no way of exiting back to tv channels. For example, I blind scanned Intelsat 25 at 31.5w today and the only tv channel is ORTM and the x2 III will only scan it in as a radio channel(no issue on my other receivers including the x2 premium). I exited out of the blind scan menu and went into radio where I did get the audio for this station, when I pressed the tv/radio button my display kept saying No Channel. I realise that there aren't any tv channels scanned in on that sat, a soft boot didn't help but rather I blind scanned another sat just to get out. No such issues on other sats that have both tv and radio channels scanned in.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try the smaller remote and see if it works. The small one works great on mine but lacks the necessary buttons. I ordered a new RC but it will be about 15-18 days before I receive it from China.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    Try the smaller remote and see if it works. The small one works great on mine but lacks the necessary buttons. I ordered a new RC but it will be about 15-18 days before I receive it from China.
    Your right East, the smaller remote works much better and easier to navigate. I think I'll stick with it and keep the main remote for entering tp info.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had an issue last night with Iptv. I selected top ten online movies and was watching Airplane-2014 and paused the movie. I couldn't get back into the movie and had to start it all over again. With about 20 minutes left, it just suddenly froze on me and never came back, a bit frustrating but I had already seen the movie.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received my replacement full size remote control today. It works! Instant response and all buttons work. So, it wasn't the receiver or firmware causing problems, but the rc.

Thanks Ma Wang!

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    Received my replacement full size remote control today. It works! Instant response and all buttons work. So, it wasn't the receiver or firmware causing problems, but the rc.

Thanks Ma Wang!
    How would I go about getting a replacement?