1. Collapse Details
    prime focus 8ft. mesh sat dish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    there are four support rods and there are holes five inches from the outer edge. But I have no directions
    as to how I am to attach these rods,and I have no nuts/bolts. Can anyone help with info as to how I attach the rods to the scaler, the rods have one hole on one end, (one) and three on the other end.( some with two holes)
    I do good when I have a video to see as to how things go on.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello globalman and Welcome to legitfta!!

Can you see any brand name on the middle plate of the dish?? Can you take some pictures and post so we can help??
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It all depends on your dish model. My channel master rods have 3 holes at each end but my unimesh only has one hole at each end. You will need to go to a hardware store for nuts and bolts. I would recommend stainless steel so you will not have to replace them. Here are some pics from my channel master and last one are the stainless nuts that were used on the unimesh:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only got a plastic one with the nose cone that attaches,I hope I am explaining, yes I will take pics and post them alittle later so you can see. Is it ok to tell you where I bought it ? there are pics there of what I got, the only directions I got with the dish were that I put one end of the rods in the holes that are 5 inches from the rim of the dish, and the distance from the center of the dish to the lnb would be 36 in., but I didn't get enough nuts/bolts for the other end of the rods or directions to tell me how to attach to the plastic center piece , its like a scaler but its plastic and I can attach my titainium c/band lnb to that. Can you help me with another question , I have a quad invacom lnb and that is what I really want to put on this dish, but what do I buy so I can use that lnb? pics coming alittle later, I have church services to go to and when I get back home I will send them.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The plastic circular piece is for your nosecone. This is mainly a dish for c band, will work with ku band but not very well, I would recommend at least a c/ku band lnbf as most of the best programming in this part of the world is on c band. Looking forward to those pictures.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi globalman, Is your invacom model the qph-031?
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w