Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I finally got around to recommissioning my dish farm after it being parked for some months. I pickt up 2 x2 p3's to test out. using the v1.30b3 file dated 10-11-2014 i also have diseqc 1.2 issues. cabling as follows...

stb -> gbox -> 4x1 -> 1 -> 5x8 -> off -> stationary ku
    -> on -> cband / gbox
    -> 2 -> stationary ku
    -> 3 -> stationary ku
    -> 4 -> stationary ku

to reproduce it is simple in my case. select any satelite under the motorized settings menu. toggle motor type to diseqc 1.2. the signal should remain. toggle the transponder and signal will not lock. toggle motor type back to none and the signal will still be in a failed state. once again toggle transponder to relock signal. the signal loss is only for the satellite that has diseqc 1.2 enabled. behaviour is the same if usals is substituted for diseqc 1.2 in the above steps. ill test with old versions and update. awaiting a new fix.

crackt out,.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got to testing this bug some more tonight and i have found out the following. I can easily reproduce this loss of signal in all the public releases of software. Under motorized settings select any satellite; select any transponder with a lock; select diseqc 1.2 or usals as motor type; toggle transponder and signal is lost; select off as motor type; toggle transponder and signal is lockt. As i was typing i tried the same scenario with a ku feed and surprising this bug does not exist with a lnb freq of 10750 but it does with an lnb freq of 5150. should be a good hint there. so the first step should now be to select any satellite with a lnb freq of 5150 and then the provided steps should result in a loss of signal.

i also noticed in my limited time with this box that there appears to be no way to save a channel list to usb. am i wrong or missing something ? may be a good option.

crackt out,.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong did have way to save channel list .Look on the forum did explain to save channel list,About lost signal on the 5150 same problem on the wake signals s2 I have same problem .On the ku band no problem

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    blind scan at 10.30 am today premium 3 and premium 2 at 55.5 west and premium 2 =13 channels and premium3 = 7 channels same dish same lnb same time premium3 lose signal the same for 58 west and 61.1 west premium 2 beat the premium 3

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blind scan one more time february 12/15 x2 premium 3 at 55.5 west against premium2 8ft dish feed horn bulls eye 2 chapparral
    and lnbs norsat 3220 for v and norsat 8115 for h and premium 3=13 channels and 28 radio and premium 2= 20 channels and 29 radio.Premium 2 the best for blind scan for free to air and fast to.Premium 3 good box but about signal blind scan premium2 the best box

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know if there is any new firmware in the works for the Premium lll? Thanks...

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any new firmware in the works for the Premium lll? Thanks...
    I just posted todays new release in the file section.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678