Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Started having a problem with tp 3720/H/8703 (KRBK) on G16. At first it was slow to display, May take up to a minute or so to pop in. Then got to where it wouldn't come in at all . I rescanned the sat. but didn't help. Done a hard boot. No good. Done a factory reset and rescan no good. loaded the Oct. firmware and rescan no good. put the Nov. firmware back on and rescan no good. I deleted all the tp's on that Sat. and done a blind scan. would not pick up that TP.
    I added the TP back and done a TP scan. No good. No signal on that tp at all. LNB at 5150 no switches. I removed the lnb cable and connected it to both my Preminum II and my Alien All worked fine. Had a signal of 85 and a Quality of 75. I have two C band dishes set up. I used both dishes when testing the Premium lll. Both gave me thw same results. I also noticed that other channels wre slow to load. First would display scrambled and then come in. There is nothing else I know of that I can test. I have to assume the receiver is defective. There may be other TP's that have problems but G16 was as far as I went. Unless Someone there can give me any other suggestions I would like to get an RMA to return it for Repair Or Replace. Thanks Marv..

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here we go, After my last post i deleted all thre TP's on G16 and done another blind scan . This time I picked up another Tp 3717/H8703. I checked the channel list but no channels showed up for that TP. I went back and rescanned that one Tp and my channels were there. They also lock up fast when I click on them . I don't know but maybe the freq. scaler is screwing up or something. Could someone check and see what freq. these channels are scanning in on with a different receiver. I had it unplugged foe a while, Maybe that had an effecxt on it. But even after rescans earlier I didn't come up with the 3717 TP.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    KRBK/ ME-TV at G16 has always being a problem for all different boxes. Its being discussed all over in different forums. We have also discuss the problem here. I figured out my problem deleting the TP info and adding it manually using a higher frequency such as 3722, 3723 or 3724 using the same SR.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    3716 also works for KRBK.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info, Still working fine today. Guess 3717 was my lucky number lol...

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find no way to access the favorites listings using the small remote. Also no access from the main menu. Am I overlooking something?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same problems on the intelsat 55.5.Premium 2 good signal from 58 to 65 and premium 3 no signal and the picture working on same tps.At premium 2 good signal. Tp scan and manual scan never working on the premium 3.Scrambled same times only if no picture and signal not very good did said scrambled but then picture became ok

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which transponders are doing this?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

9. Collapse Details
    intelsat 55.5
    Post Thanks / Like
    4095h sr 1300 s2 8psk 4101v 2319 s2 qpsk 4112v 1850 s2 8psk at 55.5 w

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tanka2 View Post
    Same problems on the intelsat 55.5.Premium 2 good signal from 58 to 65 and premium 3 no signal and the picture working on same tps.At premium 2 good signal. Tp scan and manual scan never working on the premium 3.Scrambled same times only if no picture and signal not very good did said scrambled but then picture became ok
    I have no issues with those 3 tp on Intelsat 805:

4094 H 1359 had been scanned in on a previous blind scan-Canal 9 but your symbol rate is incorrect

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4101 V 2320 had also been scanned in on a previous blind scan- Rtpi America

4112 V 1850 had to be inputted manually as it hadn't scanned in a previous blind scan- MNSD

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast