Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    What about diseqc 1.2 settings? Have you tried entering some of those as a test, and do you get the same results as post#1?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll give diseqc 1.2 a shot as well as I have been using usals up till now, I'm blind scanning Galaxy 19 at the moment and will move to G16 using diseqc 1.2.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    I have a few problems with this menu. First i guess is after scanning AMC8 and attempting to save the motor settings to my V Box using DISEQC 1.2 as soon as I entered the posistion number I lost all signal from that sattelite. Reboot no help. The only way to get signal back is to turn the motor settings off and exit the setup menu.
    Another thing, I haven't figured out is how to select all to delete all the cannels from a sat. at one time. Rather than ticking each channel separately. Before I figured out how to scan only one sat at a time I started a scan on amc8 and had thee sats ticked. I walked off and left it while it was scanning and when I came back I had a mess. Of course the satellite couldn't move so So it scanned amc8 4 times. Tv channels was not bad to delete, But I had about 900 radio stations to ge rid of. Later I thought maybe I could jus have deleted the TP's.
    Wel lthats my story. If anyone has any insight I could sure use some input...
    As long as you use the yellow button, only that satellite will be scanned and only once. I attempted to move the dish using diseqc 1.2 and unfortunately this receiver doesn't move the dish. All my attempts at getting back to Galaxy 19, using diseqc 1.2 and manually failed. I would say that the x2 team really need to look into this issue. I also noticed that when you save a satellite position in the motor menu that you cannot assign another number to another sat, it just keeps the same number for all saved sats.

I switched back to usals and sent the dish back to Amc 6 and dish movement was flawless. I would suggest you change your motor settings to usals and report back if you have any further issues.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    As long as you use the yellow button, only that satellite will be scanned and only once. I attempted to move the dish using diseqc 1.2 and unfortunately this receiver doesn't move the dish. All my attempts at getting back to Galaxy 19, using diseqc 1.2 and manually failed. I would say that the x2 team really need to look into this issue. I also noticed that when you save a satellite position in the motor menu that you cannot assign another number to another sat, it just keeps the same number for all saved sats.

I switched back to usals and sent the dish back to Amc 6 and dish movement was flawless. I would suggest you change your motor settings to usals and report back if you have any further issues.
    Thanks Costa,

I have reported this and also directed them to this thread to read.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks from also costa, I feel better knowing tthere must be some firmware issues.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    el bandido, I think I've found a way to duplicate the loss of signal problem I'll get back to you tomorrow.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    El bandido, I have 3 things to mention. 1. about the signal drop out. I found that if I scan in a sat. with the motor things are normal , But if for some reason I shut the motor off the signal still shows up in the setup menu but when I exit back to the channel the signal drops to zero. This is also true if I scan with the motor off and then turn it on. I have this happen on both e C band and kU.
    2. When I turn the motor on for one satellite it turns on for all sats. Same when I turn it off. Both C band and KU. I have found no way to choose seperatly.
    3. If I try and bump my HH motor east or west using diseqc 1.2 the motor goes bacwards. select East it goes West and visa versa. I have the cable connected directly to the HH motor nothing else on the cable. I have three motorized systems set up and have the same results with all three. Howerver my other receivers work normal when connected.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I suggested you use usals.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two KU 4' stationary dishes set up on AMC21 and G18 because these sats are weak for me. I had attempted to shut the motor off on those two dishes. I guess it wouldn't matter if I left them set to USALS there not going to move anywhere anyway..

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The developers of the Premium 3 have seen this thread so you can expect them to address the motor problems.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast