Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    PREMIUM lll MENU ISSUES
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have a few problems with this menu. First i guess is after scanning AMC8 and attempting to save the motor settings to my V Box using DISEQC 1.2 as soon as I entered the posistion number I lost all signal from that sattelite. Reboot no help. The only way to get signal back is to turn the motor settings off and exit the setup menu.
    Another thing, I haven't figured out is how to select all to delete all the cannels from a sat. at one time. Rather than ticking each channel separately. Before I figured out how to scan only one sat at a time I started a scan on amc8 and had thee sats ticked. I walked off and left it while it was scanning and when I came back I had a mess. Of course the satellite couldn't move so So it scanned amc8 4 times. Tv channels was not bad to delete, But I had about 900 radio stations to ge rid of. Later I thought maybe I could jus have deleted the TP's.
    Wel lthats my story. If anyone has any insight I could sure use some input...

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm presently using my x2 III on c band with a standalone positioner so I haven't tested my unit with a diseqc motor for a while. When blind scanning scroll down to the sat you want to scan and cursor right to set up your scan perameters, cursor left to the sat again and press the yellow button and only the sat you have selected will scan and only once. I have never attempted to delete all channels but I'll give it a shot and report back later.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way I see to deleting all channels from a sat would be to actually delete the whole sat. There is the red button which says all in the delete menu but it doesn't do anything when you press it.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I'm presently using my x2 III on c band with a standalone positioner so I haven't tested my unit with a diseqc motor for a while.
    You should not need to connect or to have an actuator on the dish to replicate the problem.
    Simply add some diseqc 1.2 positions as if you had a Vbox connected to the receiver and see if you get the same results as post#1.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    You should not need to connect or to have an actuator on the dish to replicate the problem.
    Simply add some diseqc 1.2 positions as if you had a Vbox connected to the receiver and see if you get the same results as post#1.
    I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    I have a few problems with this menu. First i guess is after scanning AMC8 and attempting to save the motor settings to my V Box using DISEQC 1.2 as soon as I entered the posistion number I lost all signal from that sattelite. Reboot no help. The only way to get signal back is to turn the motor settings off and exit the setup menu.
    Another thing, I haven't figured out is how to select all to delete all the cannels from a sat. at one time. Rather than ticking each channel separately. Before I figured out how to scan only one sat at a time I started a scan on amc8 and had thee sats ticked. I walked off and left it while it was scanning and when I came back I had a mess. Of course the satellite couldn't move so So it scanned amc8 4 times. Tv channels was not bad to delete, But I had about 900 radio stations to ge rid of. Later I thought maybe I could jus have deleted the TP's.
    Wel lthats my story. If anyone has any insight I could sure use some input...
    Radio Channels can be easily erase using Menu/ System Settings/ Database Reset/0000/ Delete Radio Channels
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Carlospr43 for the tip on the radio channels, Thats good to know . I'll check back later and see if anything turns up on the Vbox problem. Thanks for the help everyone..

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Thanks Carlospr43 for the tip on the radio channels, Thats good to know . I'll check back later and see if anything turns up on the Vbox problem. Thanks for the help everyone..
    You're Welcome!!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well after being up untill 2:30 this morning without any luck today I thought I would try to do something with the KU side. So I set up the usals and entered the lnb type entered my long. &Lat. set my port and scanned AMC1 sat. came up with no program found. Took a look at the dish an it had moved so rebooted and tried again. This time it scanned the two Huntington beach channels. But when I tried to look at them I got a no signal flag. So thought I would try and tweak the dish a little by changing the motor to diseqc 1.2 When I bumped the dish to the west it went to the east and when went east it went west. Now I thought maybe I had a motor Problem So hooked an old S9 I had and tested with that. Everything worked as it should. I went ahead and re-scanned AMC1 and got the Huntington channels at S=85 Q=73. Then I disabled the Motor so It coudn't move. Booted the X2 lll and disabled the motor control in that. re checked my settings and shut it off with the main switch. coneected my lnb cable back to the set and booted. I rescanned AMC1. It scanned the channels but when I tried to view them I got a no signal flag.
    Went back to the dish setup menu and at the according to the signal meter I had a S at 90 and a Q at75. Got out of the menu and but still no signal when I tried to view the channels. Went back to the setup window and now there was no signal showing at all. So I give up. I also could never get to the internet . No Youtube no nothing. I was able to connect one time and do the upgrade. Also when I was in the System Information window I can click on the red Auto Genuine Button and it does connect and tell me My Device Is Genuine. This is the same with hard wired or wifi connection. I thought maybe the firmware I loaded from the net was corrupted so went back to Legit and downloaded from there and installed it but made no difference I'll post a screenshot od the sys info file maybe someone can take a look and see if something shows up there. When I received the box it hade a slight bulge on the top, Maybe be something Exploded in there huh? LOL....
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me thinks you may be right, my unit came banged up also but I have not experienced those issues.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast