Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    vigica did post a new firmware. Look at the news section of their site..link to mega site.
    Did incorporate a channel/sat backup and restore. No program to use on it. But it does back them up to usb..four files...looks like plain linux..will attach here and maybe someone can tell. I offered two or three more things they could do...timer recordings (currently unavailable), sat button to pull up sat list to change channels...currently unavailable. If they get those two fixed and a way to edit the ch/sat backup....will be a good box.
    Problems seem to only be on sat side of box...Apps seem to do well. Latest FW sped up box as well.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

here are the files. I added .doc. There was no ending on them. Any help is appreciated.
    but atleast now If I do buy another box....I can load my lists and not have to do it all by hand for each receiver.

Thanks Guys!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see a 12/8/14 firmware update on their site. Were you able to load this? Any improvements? I am tempted to try a different firmware on my gk526s.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes that is the one I have in it. The only new thing really is the ability to save and load your database. The bad is that now there is no way to pull up sat list by a remote button. All channels come up. They could have done so much better but like many other companies in the fta business..a new box brings in way more money than new firmware. The FW is really bad for this box and that is a shame. i keep it for the netflix and sat capability.

5. Thanks rrob311, ViP3R thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123